Vintage Magazines Posting Etiquette (PLEASE READ BEFORE STARTING NEW THREADS)

Hanne

Storm & Sommer
Reaction score
This is the Vintage Magazine sub-forum where threads are dedicated to fashion magazines that are 10 years old or older.

If you are unsure whether your post/thread belongs here, please ask a moderator first. Also, if you want to start a thread you feel questionable about, please ask first.

Please post your vintage magazine scan requests here.

When starting a thread, please adhere to the following thread naming guidelines:

Name of Magazine and edition (if necessary) Month Year : Model Name and Photographer (if known)
Example:
Vogue Paris March 1983 : Kelly Emberg by Patrick Demarchelier
US Vogue September 1975 : Lauren Hutton

Let us know if there are threads we have missed that are more appropriate over here rather than in the Magazine main area.

Enjoy!

Last edited by a moderator:
^:blink: OMG! You've read my mind:shifty: I was just thinking this morning while going through some older mag threads that we need to have a separation of some kind in the Mag forum...and voila! Thanks Hanne & Mods:flower: :heart:

yes one question : I wonder if I can open a thread for only ONE editorial (i'm sure complete + i have all the credits... model, photographer and stylist)???

I can't thank you enough for opening this! I am going to scan some old magazines as soon as I can!

wow...thank you soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much for that!!! I have tons of Vintage Magazines and will glady post more scans!!

SusanSuperstar - I LOVE your scans & editorials. So excellent. Karma to you!! And thanks so much!

a reminder to please follow the thread titles guidelines posted in the post #1...

titles should be as follows:
US Vogue June 1968 : Lauren Hutton by Richard Avedon

please do not add other models, etc. featured in the magazine...
you can add those to the individual posts...

thank you!

Can I post some covers from 00s (like 2006, 2008)? Not so vintage, but it's a previous decade after all. :smile: I'm sure they weren't posted when they were actually out.

Just wondering - would anyone be interested in vintage scans of the German magazine Verena ? I have a few issues of it and I can post scans of them, so if anyone wants to see them, just tell me if it's okay to post a new thread. :smile:

Im looking for fashion editorials with photos taken in COLOMBIA, NOT COLUMBIA, Colombia in south América any suggestion?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->