Vittoria Ceretti

Vittoria Ceretti backstage at the Fendi Fall 2018 show during Milan Fashion Week in Milan on Thursday, February 22nd. Photo by Nick DeLieto

wmagazine

Etro F/W 18.19 - Milan (O)

Fendi F/W 18.19 - Milan

Max Mara F/W 18.19 - Milan

Salvatore Ferragamo F/W 18.19 - Milan

Tod's F/W 18.19 - Milan

Versace F/W 18.19 - Milan

vogue.it

PFW: Isabel Marant Fall/Winter 2018

Isabel-Marant-RTW-FW18-Paris-3875-1519932552-bigthumb.jpg

nowfashion

Sacai F/W 18.19 Paris

Alexander McQueen F/W 18.19 Paris

Valentino F/W 18.19 Paris

Chloé F/W 18.19 Paris

Isabel Marant F/W 18.19 Paris

Paco Rabanne F/W 18.19 Paris

vogue

Not a spectacular season for her on the runways, missed several big shows as LV, Prada etc., but put off one of the most beautiful looks like Mcqueen and Chanel. There is no need to walk miles for proving something, I do want to see her more.

^ Judging from her instagram during the fashion weeks, she was shooting quite a bit alongside her runway appearances. Could have played a part in it.

^ Judging from her instagram during the fashion weeks, she was shooting quite a bit alongside her runway appearances. Could have played a part in it.

Definitely yes, she is not a shooting star, the personality and profession as well as her versatility cater for the picky industry, though a little bit unquenchable:D

Not a spectacular season for her on the runways, missed several big shows as LV, Prada etc., but put off one of the most beautiful looks like Mcqueen and Chanel. There is no need to walk miles for proving something, I do want to see her more.

LV was a one-time thing. We know why she walked the FW 2017 show

UK Vogue April 2018

"OUTSIDE EDGE"

Photographer: Collier Schorr
Stylist: Sarah Richardson
Hair: Holli Smith
Make-Up: Thomas de Kluyver

Model: Vittoria Ceretti

Credit: UK Vogue Digital Edition via Zorka at the Fashion Spot

Versace Spring/Summer 2018 by Steven Meisel:

[

Last edited by a moderator:
LV was a one-time thing. We know why she walked the FW 2017 show

She actually walked for Louis Vuitton three times if my memory serves me right (Resort 2017, Spring 2017 and Fall 2017).

She actually walked for Louis Vuitton three times if my memory serves me right (Resort 2017, Spring 2017 and Fall 2017).

Thanks !

You're right ! I didn't even know. Well the reason why behind this is still the same haha

Christian Dior Couture S/S 2018

nowfashion

vogue.com & vogue.co.uk

theimpression

Chanel Couture S/S 2018

nowfashion & wwd

theimpression

dazeddigital & crash.fr

vogue.co.uk

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads