Vivi Orth

I've found a photo of Viviane's neck tatoo, it's a text from the bible...she must be a very religious girl...credit to editoravida.com.br

editoravidaza0.jpg

awwwwwww I've finally found her ! I met her after the McQueen show, she's a really nice girl :blush: :heart: Is she with IMG ? Cause she was with someone waiting for Tanya D. (who was late :P :wink: ) and I asked her if I could take a pic...then I tried to know who she was exactly - she told me her name and that she is brazilian but wasn't sure how to spell it...:blush:

^except she isn't on their site yet :(
^^ thats cool that you met her mariemaud! I can't remember if I asked you this before, but are you a dresser backstage or something? just wondering :smile:

According to http://www.erikapalomino.com.br/erika2006/fashion.php?m=2319, she's with Egomodels here in Brazil and IMG in NY and Paris. The article aslo says she's 16, a very sweet girl and found out she was gonna open the Dior show only when the show was about to begin:smile:

Oh wow mariemaud!!!!!!!!! Such a nice meeting huh:wink: Thanks for posting it:smile:!

I'll be posting her latest editorial for Elle Brazil as soon as any image uploader sites allow me(too slow:P!!!

ooh thanks sooo much girl in crises! i wonder if she will get any campaigns! i doubt it because she wasn't in that many shows but it would be awesome if she does!

julesrules815 said:
^except she isn't on their site yet :(
^^ thats cool that you met her mariemaud! I can't remember if I asked you this before, but are you a dresser backstage or something? just wondering :smile:
No... I'm no backstage dresser, I was just waiting outside the show to meet them and take some pics... I wish I could have entered backstages :blush: I'll post the pic soon :flower:

^ohhh ok thanks! thats cool that you got to be there though!!! can't wait to see the pic! :smile:

Hi julesrules815:flower: , I do think she'll get at least a couple of campaigns this season...Although she was only at a few shows, she got to open the Dior one, wich is huge, and got people wondering "who's that girl?" I hope she'll get at least one major brand campaign:innocent: !! She's got talent! ^_^

She's got the cover and an editorial in the premier Brazilian L´Officiel number, I'll scan them this weekend:blush: Maybe tomorrow when my bfriend goes out to play basketball:wink:

^haha thanks! did brazil campaigns already come out? because i'm sure she has some of those, right?

Hmm I'm not sure about that, the only campaign I've heard she had for this season is Poko Pano(remember those tiny pics of it, posted a while ago?)

Here's the cover for L´Officiel Brazil number 1

I read in her agency site- egomodels.com, that right after she closed the Dior show, John Galliano came to her and asked her if she had been nervous...she replied: "No, it was great!"- Tough cookie huh:lol: Also, here's some info of campaigns she has been in: Reinaldo Lourenço, Pedro Lourenço, Natan, Zelo by Alexandre Herchcovitch, Poko Pano Deluxe e Via Flores all here in Brazil....

Oh, and look what I've found online: from minimais.com

Last edited by a moderator:
:woot: :woot: thanks!!!!!!!!! you are the best!!! i used to think she was a little plain, but not anymore :smile:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paulpaul
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->