Vivienne Westwood S/S 2023 by Juergen Teller

ChicSaks

Reaction score
22_VW_Campaign_SS23.jpg
16_VW_Campaign_SS23.jpg
2_VW_Campaign_SS23.jpg
21_VW_Campaign_SS23.jpg

Check more from: SS23 Campaign

I'm sorry, but she won't be able to rest in peace after this campaign...

Irina for Vivienne??! Anyway... punk fashion is dead since Bella Hadid became their muse. And I have personally nothing against the nepo girls but it's anoying seeing a lot of amazing fresh faces getting almost zero recognition season after season while this girls are making a lot of money.

It would’ve been nice if they were to do a special tribute campaign to her but I assume this was filmed months in advance. The group shot is quite nice, though Irina is not really fitting this brand well.

Irina’s face on the first picture looks horrible, that make up and the lightning are bad.

the trio shot is cool (minus those brown boots who almost steal the show), the outdoors is very VW but… and the last one is on brand too.
an OK campaign really.

Irina does not look amused at all to be there. I mean, I'm not either so t*t for tat.

Andreas is just trying too hard. Every time he's in the campaign, he looks insufferable. Whereas whenever Vivienne was in them, she at least looked natural and at ease. She never was pretentious, yet he always tries his hardest to not look pretentious.

The black background was promising but the extra stuff isnt it.

.. somehow, more than a Westwood ad, that third pic works like a cautionary tale for Rick Owens fans: what you think you'll look like vs. what you'll actually look like.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
90sfan
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->