Vladimira Michalkova

John Black

Reaction score
VLADIMIRA MICHALKOVA
She is Czech and if nothing else she tovers over the bunch of new models due to her height. She is signed with IMG London and WHYNOT milan. I believe she must be very special and a have a great personality otherwice its very hard for such a tall girl. I will track on her in next few months.

HEIGHT 185 cm (6´1)!!! I am currious if she is even taller than that in reality :D ?
BUST 84 cm
WAIST 62 cm
HIPS 92 cm
EYES green
HAIR brown

whynot, img

1st picture prooves she is really tall and goregeous!:woot:

whynotmodels

Last edited by a moderator:
Cool! I first noticed her when she used to be with now-defunct Attitude in London. It's great to see her with IMG.

My dear little Samara! :lol: We are going to London together on February, 5. She is so cool {and tall of course}!!!

eunka said:
My dear little Samara! :lol: We are going to London together on February, 5. She is so cool {and tall of course}!!!
Thats great Eunka i forgot you are both with IMG London. Do you know her age and if she is really "only" 185 cm or is it more since we all know how it works with crediting height of the girls? :D It has really captived me since there is not as many girls stated to be that tall though there is bunch of them in reality.

Last edited by a moderator:
John Black said:
Thats great Eunka i forgot you are both with IMG London. Do you know her age and if she is really "only" 185 cm or is it more since we all know how it works with crediting height of the girls? :D It has really captived me since there is not as many girls stated to be that tall though there is bunch of them in reality.

Well, she is at least 186cm tall. I guess she is 17y.o. :smile: She really towers everyone :lol: It`s because her parents are that tall. She has a brother who is younger, but even taller :lol:

We are together in London right now. She did Paul Costelloe show today and I would say another shows are coming for her...

^^ thank you Eunka for keeping us updated. I would love to see her working.

"Diamond Dogs," Zink Holiday 2006
Photographed by Fulvio Maiani
Styled by Rossana Costantino

(my scans)

Zink credited her wrong in the issue as Vladimira Cichova. :innocent: Thanks to John Black for the positive ID!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alcatrazadam
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->