Vogue Adria Summer 2024 : Novak Djokovic by Branislav Simoncik

I mean.. he's hot, and it's not the worst of this month's olympic covers. I just couldn't care less. And that is a horrid combination of fonts.

Loathe as I am to admit it, this is the only time in my entire life where I have to admit he looks good - dare I say attractive? Not sure I agree with the GOAT bit. Would’ve made a solid enough GQ cover. Not Vogue.

Loathe as I am to admit it, this is the only time in my entire life where I have to admit he looks good - dare I say attractive? Not sure I agree with the GOAT bit. Would’ve made a solid enough GQ cover. Not Vogue.
You may not like him, but as far as (male) tennis goes he is the GOAT.
I personally have mixed feelings about him, but I wish him to win the Olympic gold.

As far as Vogue Adria goes - yet another cover that I don't like.
This one is actually not bad as a cover for any other magazine, but I expected to have a proper VOGUE in my region (country) and it seems it won't happen.

I like (not love) the cover, but I love the fact that they did this the main cover and not just a digital edition like all the other Vogue with other athletes.
I don't want him to win the gold tho (just because I want a Chilean player to win). He's a great tennis player. I totally understand the GOAT idea.

Love both covers, especially number two... 💚
He's the absolute GOAT, and a Vogue cover is long overdue and fitting.

And yeah, he's HAF.🔥

yeah there's no argument at this point about his GOAT status. anything else is just sour nadal/federer grapes tbh.

Novak looks hot. I'm glad he's getting more press as he's undeniably one of the best ever.

when the crotch is the real star on the cover.

after his bizarre outburst two days ago in Wimbeldon as he accused openly the audience of disrespect him, it's just very clear that he will never be in the same league like Roger or Rafa - even if he wins more masters than them in the end.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->