Vogue Arabia March 2023 : Cindy Crawford by Thomas Whiteside

Cindy is my least favorite 90s model and I hate the fact that Kaia's rise brought her back... Boring!

Its cheesy but I’ll take it over whatever the other editions, let alone this one, have been producing.

Love cover number 2...

Infinitely better result with the second cover, it's quite classic indeed. There's potential in the first cover as well, but I highly dislike her expression on the center image and it ruins the cover for me. Overall, this is quite nice and I look forward to seeing more.

With Stephanie Seymour, Gisele Bündchen, Kristen McMenamy, Cindy Crawford and Naomi Campbell March is seemingly the month of returning supermodels this year. And I'm all here for it!

I refuse to believe this was shot by Thomas Whiteside! :shock:
That first cover? Yikes

I’m not mad at the first cover. It’s quite fun, she looks like she’s enjoying herself. The second one is beautiful. It’s great to see Cindy on Vogue Arabia, Naomi on Vogue India, Gisele on Vogue Italia, feels like late 90’s early 00’s again.

Two fabulous covers, the best Arabian Vogue has delivered us in what feels like forever. Not to mention how wonderful it is to see a supermodel like Cindy Crawford. There's a sense of fun with the first cover cover while glamour just radiates from the second - I'm loving it! :heart:

The second is stunning classic Cindy. The expression on the middle pic and angle of the face messed it a little.

Infinitely better result with the second cover, it's quite classic indeed. There's potential in the first cover as well, but I highly dislike her expression on the center image and it ruins the cover for me. Overall, this is quite nice and I look forward to seeing more.

With Stephanie Seymour, Gisele Bündchen, Kristen McMenamy, Cindy Crawford and Naomi Campbell March is seemingly the month of returning supermodels this year. And I'm all here for it!
Kristen where??

CINDY CRAWFORD ON HER NEW DOCUMENTARY, AND MODELING AT 57: "I DON’T BELIEVE IN A SEASON OF INVISIBILITY"
Photography: Thomas Whiteside
Styling: Patrick Mackie
Hair: Rob Talty
Make-up: Kate Lee
Model: Cindy Crawford

en.vogue.me

Hate the ed, so passé and CAMP as hell.
Way too 80's and cliché.
Cindy doesn't change and people have the nerve to say Gisele doesn't either lol Gisele is a much stronger and better model than Cindy ever was.

OHHH the third cover is actually nice !!! I stick to my comments though about the whole story.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fs3322
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->