Vogue Brazil January 2008 : Raquel Zimmermann by Henrique Gendre

If I'm not mistaken, Little Brazil is a single block on 46th Street between Fifth and Sixth Avenues. I've been on this block and I don't recall any magazine stores there, which would make it difficult for Vogue Brasil to be sold there. Also, I do most of my magazine shopping at a store that's just five blocks away from there. Vogue Brasil is not sold there either.

- Sol e sal -
ph. Izabel Garcia
model. Michelle Alves

scanned by xPedro @ TFS

That edits nice.

Is someone looking for Vogue Brazil? You can find magazine in random places ,I can find Spanish Vogue at a wal mart near me(I live in ohio).Keep looking.

^Vogue Brazil is much harder to come by...:lol: Most Spanish magazines will show up more frequently around areas with large Hispanic populations (Though I don't know if that's the demographic of your location) ^_^ But VB, being Portuguese, is a different story, unfortunately! -_-

Last edited by a moderator:
Guys, I sware that you can find VB in NY, my dad lives there, and his fiancé always buy VB there!!!

^ OK, could you please ask your dad where exactly his fiancee buys it? Thanks in advance :flower:

Vogue Portugal'd better be cheaper than Vogue Brazil, simply because it is no good and no match to its Brazilian counterpart. And I say this with sadness, being Portuguese, when Vogue Portugal showed up I was full of expectations but these quickly faded. I think I may have bought three or four issues! :shock:

Well I aways buy the Vogue Portugal...of course that this magazine its very poor in contents but I trust in the staff. We all know that a new magazine need to receive order and do somethings like other (U.S. / UK / Paris)... but in time the magazine will get a special look and a powerful layout like vogue brazil now. They need do a lot of things and stay in the line.
I love portugal Vogue and yesterday I got the september issue. Its amazing!!!

- Sol e sal -
ph. Izabel Garcia
model. Michelle Alves

scanned by xPedro @ TFS

she looks so beautiful in the 6th shot. the ed is not bad at all considering what i generally see in Vogue BR, but it could have been much better...

Why do I get the sense you're going to ask me to buy this for you? :rofl: I don't think I have ever seen Vogue Brazil in NYC. I mean, I don't really understand why it's not sold here. I always assumed it was, but I haven't seen it, so I guess not. Sorry :(

Hahahaha that was originally the plan, but I'd rather keep my money for something else, so don't worry :lol:

- Colorida até debaixo d'água -
ph. Gustavo Zylbersztajn
model. Renata Kuerten

scanned by xPedro @ TFS

Flavia's editorial reminds of Vogue Italia July 2002 by Steven Meisel:

fmt

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kaykaystake