Vogue Brazil May 2009 : Michelle Alves by Steven Klein

i hope the editorials inside are good at least..

can't wait for a review

I do actually like the cover, it's interesting. The styling is bad but I like the image as a whole.

:shock::cry::sick::yuk:

316 pages, editorials with Isadora di Domenico, Daria Werbowy by Mario Testino (possibliy re-print) and a lot of new faces... Have on supplement: Vogue Kids Brazil!!!

Information source: Vogue Brazil community on Orkut

mhhh i dont know what to say...but this is not his strongest cover!!!

I quite like the cover. The concept is certainly something different for Vogue Brazil.

It's an interesting concept, good to see them experiment and take a risk with a crazy cover. I'm so used to seeing Michelle Alves in a swimsuit that I almost didn't recognise her.

Last edited by a moderator:
I've only bought two Vogue Brazil this year, I guess I won't buy this again :rolleyes:

I might get this one just to have the weirdest Vogue cover of all time :lol:

editorials with carolina thaler, isadora di domenico, luana teifke e michelle alves. And reprint with Daria!!!

yuk.
from which magazine is the reprint? vogue paris?

HQ Cover

scanned by xPedro @ TFS

The only good thing about this issue is that as a subscriber I get a 15% discount at Salvatore Ferragamo because the content of the magazine is ...
sick.gif

I might get this one just to have the weirdest Vogue cover of all time :lol:

And once you have it, file it next to the Vogue Espana issue where Amit Machtinger straddles a giant cat (image source - iconography:(

Attachments

• VogueEspana199702_00.jpg
    VogueEspana199702_00.jpg
    20.7 KB · Views: 270
^^Lord. I guess if you add the outfit from the Brazil cover and throw in a sports arena it would combine the insanity of the two, but then I guess it would look like it was straight out of a Harry Potter movie. I like that cat cover - so muted and stylish, giant cats excluded :shock:

Thanks for HQ scan. I really like it.

Editorial: "Intimidade com o paletó"
Model: Isadora di Domenico
Ph.: Jacques Dequeker

Snaps by Edu @ Way Model

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaryJC
Back