Vogue Brazil May 2018 : Alessandra Ambrosio by Rafael Pavarotti

They forgot this year how to work. Please God, take Silvia Rogar away. This woman is lost. This magazine is lost. This looks like glamour not vogue.

HAHAHAHAHA oh my goodness!!!

If I had to guess for wich magazine this cover is I would have named all the brits indie mags but never Vogue Brazil

Am I being over optimistic thinking they just chose the worst picture for cover and the ed will be ok? I love the team of this shooting, Pavarotti and Renata Brazil (MUA) are great and I'm happy for them, the problem is the VB direction and editors :/

What an awful way to celebrate her 20 year career, this is her 15th Vogue cover and honestly it’s the worst one I’ve seen. Hopefully there’s another better cover, what the hell happened to this team?

There is a 40 page editorial inside so hopefully there are some images we can look forward to. And apparently this cover and some of the editorial was shot with the Samsung S9 phone, which sadly you can tell.

Last edited by a moderator:
Am I being over optimistic thinking they just chose the worst picture for cover and the ed will be ok? I love the team of this shooting, Pavarotti and Renata Brazil (MUA) are great and I'm happy for them, the problem is the VB direction and editors :/

The problem is Silvia Rogar the editor in chief, Barbara Migliori fashion director and Yasmine Sterea the artistic director. The last one is the worst, since she began in december we saw the terrible work.

Every single cover this year was tragic

Unless there's another cover, they have really done her wrong.

The cover is awful and it doesn’t help that Ale isn’t really a good model to begin with. Surprised she’s been in the game for 20 years?!?

Ridiculous cover! She doesn't have the wit to carry off such indie styling and setting. They should just stick to generic type of glamour shoots. Like Adriana, that's where her strength lies.

Also, the entire composition is terrible.

Vogue Brazil's covers have indeed went dramatically downhill over recent months, and every last cover since Candice Swanepoel's back in November has been totally forgettable. This is yet another prime example of the current team not having a clue. Alessandra celebrates a milestone 20 years in the industry and we get this? Shameful.

Thank you, caioherrero for the clarification!

Vogue Brazil's covers have indeed went dramatically downhill over recent months, and every last cover since Candice Swanepoel's back in November has been totally forgettable. This is yet another prime example of the current team not having a clue. Alessandra celebrates a milestone 20 years in the industry and we get this? Shameful.

Thank you, caioherrero for the clarification!

Yeah, every single cover after November was horrible. That Paris Jackson cover is the worst thing I saw in my life.

This cover defines ATROCIOUS in every sense.
How could a fashion editor approves such a disaster and still keeps her job?

What an awful way to celebrate her 20 year career, this is her 15th Vogue cover and honestly it’s the worst one I’ve seen. Hopefully there’s another better cover, what the hell happened to this team?

There is a 40 page editorial inside so hopefully there are some images we can look forward to. And apparently this cover and some of the editorial was shot with the Samsung S9 phone, which sadly you can tell.

A 40-PAGE editorial inside and THIS is the image they chose for the cover?! I'm totally flabbergasted by that. Surely there must've been a better choice.

I love Ale, always will. She's celebrating 20 years as in the modeling industry - and whether she's your particular taste of model, there's no denying that she has had a tremendously successful career that most models could only ever dream of. She deserved better than this to celebrate that milestone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
carolreefs
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->