Vogue Brazil November 2010: Isabeli Fontana by Patrick & Victor Demarchelier

I like this cover and hope Vogue Brazil will improve the covers starting from this issue, since it's published by new publishing house.

I don't know, I think the cover looks so cheap. Like, is that really the best they could have done? :rolleyes:

I don't see what's so nice about it.

Last edited by a moderator:
I Love Paola's ed :smile: and i like the cover too :flower:
i think i'll buy this mag...

i hate the pink text, they should have chosen a less strong colour to go with orange, especially because the dress is already colourful (a very nice choice for a spring cover by the way, and i love the necklace). the picture itself isn't great but it isn't bad for vogue brazil standards (the other shot would have made a lovely cover)... and the text sounds less pretentious, less "fashionista" (where's thiago? he'll know what i mean). hopefully it isn't just a first-issue peculiarity and we'll see more improvements from now on...
the paola de orleans ed is also nice compared to what we used to see in VB, even though i find her extremely annoying...

^ i'm here :shifty:
i know what you mean and i agree with that. it does still sound a bit pretentious but i guess they'll might try to follow vogue brazil's standarts from 2003, when the cover layouts used be cleaner and they invested more in foreign photographers.
i'm actually excited about this issue, it looks much better than the previous ones.
the cover shot is quite vogue uk-ish, isn't it?
and about paola orleans' ed :lol: it's not bad but the model choice is quite obvious.

there you are!:lol:
i totally agree about the cover looking a bit like vogue uk.
and, well, i just hope vogue brazil's obvious choices will stop being luana teifke and the likes:ninja::innocent:

Scanned by me

Vogue Estilo: "Cubo Mágico" with Bianca Klamt / Ph.: André Passos

*1- "Sol de Verão" with Caroline Ribeiro and unknown male model / Ph.: Patrick & Victor Demarchelier

*2- "Hippie do Asfalto" with Isabeli Fontana / Ph.: Patrick & Victor Demarchelier

*3- "Dia de Princesa" with Fernanda Tavares and his sun Lucas / Ph.: Patrick & Victor Demarchelier

*4- "Novos Passos" just accessories / Ph.: Raymond Meier (Re-print Vogue ?)

It's a beautiful cover regardless of what edition it looks like.

I hope now that they have a new publishing house that they also changed up the staff. I don't mind them supporting Brazilian models in their covers, but change it up a bit! there a plenty of great brazilian girls who are worthy of a cover, and have never had one.

I love the cover shot and the background but I HATE the text and font colors. It makes it look amateur and cheap. Too bad. This could`ve been amazing

i love that making of vid with fernanda tavares. god i miss seeing her in american mags like elle. she is one of my all time favorites

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
carolreefs
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->