Vogue Brazil September 2024 : Gisele Bündchen by Lufre

Hum... A no for me!

Such odd cropping on covers these days. Cutting off feet, hands, and here cutting off elbows. Why can't we get a full length shot or at least a sensibly cropped photo of anyone?

I love the hair on the cover but it's wasted on that Chloe dress imo :doh:
The editorial looks so promising though 🤞

She looks so weird here, the angle, the hair, everything is wrong. I do like the fact that she's wearing Chloé, though. Is this the first Kamali cover?

BEAUTIFULLLLLL ! Some of y'all must be mad lol, you're saying Precious Lee's british Elle is better than this ?? Gisele looks awesome here and soooo different and versatile. LOVE this, they are finally bringing something different.

She looks so young !!!
The extra long hair is sooo working for me.
Styling is super fun and chic.

I dig this :heart: :flower: :woot:

That cover shot should have been part of the editorial, the hair on her neck makes her look possessed. Love the editorial and I believe they would have shot specifically for a cover in one of those looks coz she looks amazing. Not sure what possessed them to put that on the cover.

She seems to be very happy with the outcome. She’s posted quite a lot today on her feed and stories. Unlike Raquel’s issue, the staff seems to be fully Brazilian, which is a great thing.

The editorial is a YES for me, it's exactly what I miss nowadays, it somehow reminded me of the old Harper's Bazaar editorials from Glenda's time.

Gisele? Sold, 100% unequivocally sold. All just feels right in the world whenever she's around, and I love this. The cover feels like a breath of fresh air, the colours are gorgeous and I am all for seeing Gisele Bündchen in slightly different light. It feels like one of those August collection special covers of Vogue Paris...

Love the cover! The hair is so 2000s in a way, that I love it. The ed also reminded me a little bit of us vogue in the early 2000s as well. Absolutely amazing! Gisele looks incredible. The editorial is sublime.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maliburum
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->