Vogue China : 120 Years Fashion in Vogue

ammon

Reaction score
69410d43jw1dxdc32bagij.jpg

weibo.com/VogueChina

Why is Vogue China celebrating the Vogue US aniversary?
Vogue China loves to celebrate all this things...

Don't they have enough already? It's a magazine not a catalog.

Why is Vogue China celebrating the Vogue US aniversary?
Vogue China loves to celebrate all this things...

What did you expect from a magazine that celebrates it's anniversary every year?

The point of this being? What a waste of paper

^ How is it a waste of paper? We don't even know what's in it yet...

Not very hard to predict. "Vogues most iconic covers, editorials and people".

^ Well, no I mean we actually haven't seen the content...

What to you expect tho? THeres nothing more to celebrate than that..is there any other option?

I mean we don't know the layout of it, what covers and images are included, etc.

:rolleyes:

Just because it's republishing these things doesn't automatically make it garbage.

I'm honestly failing to see how this is a waste of paper and how people may think its stupid? Vogue US basically founded the paths for the international Vogues, without them would there really be a magazine so big, with so many different editions all over the world? No, most likely not.
I get the idea that Vogue China is expressing the extreme sense of proud feelings being part of a publication that has been around for 120 years and more to go. I don't feel like that's a waste of paper, I feel like that is an honor towards Vogue US if anything.

If any edition of Vogue could properly repackage some of the best imagery of the magazine's history into a reasonably-priced issue, I'd be first in the queue to buy about four copies of it.

I'm honestly failing to see how this is a waste of paper and how people may think its stupid? Vogue US basically founded the paths for the international Vogues, without them would there really be a magazine so big, with so many different editions all over the world? No, most likely not. I get the idea that Vogue China is expressing the extreme sense of proud feelings being part of a publication that has been around for 120 years and more to go. I don't feel like that's a waste of paper, I feel like that is an honor towards Vogue US if anything.

I totally agree, I'm indeed very excited too see the inside of the mag and will perhaps buy it.

I don't think it's a waste of paper. 120 years is a fine reason to celebrate. I take it as a chance to have see those classic and beautiful photos printed out again. I never get sick of these photos.
ps: I do agree vogue china should stop celebrate its anniversary every year....

vogue.com.cn

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
loquillinben
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->