Vogue China March 2019 : Vittoria Ceretti by Sølve Sundsbø

the background is a disaster, looks like a poster for Lido de Paris

When you have a model like Vittoria, you don’t need any gimmick!

A close-up profile of her would have been a stellar cover.

The focal point of the cover is the background. Unless they’re selling walls, this is a bad cover

They should've used a different backdrop, and definitely ditched that netting. Otherwise, it's a solid offering for the Lunar NY.

Finally something different from them, love it. She looks great, it's her face that can outmatch the background.

I really like the cover. Although the background can be distracting, I find that Vittoria's face, especially her eyes, remain the focal point.

their last covers with Sundsbo were good... the consistency doesn’t exist.

Oh wow, absolutely love it! A great idea for a cover. I'm sure it will pop on the newsstand.

FINALLY another good Vogue China cover, it´s been YEARSSSSSSSSS lol I love the background and her dress and everything. Good job Angelica !

Very striking and mysterious cover ! I love it

they ruined the cover with that stupid background.

wow
what a way to take an amazing subject and lose her to the business of the background

Pretty good, she looks so commanding here. Solve's work for VC in recent months has made me pay attention to him again.

This looks very cheesy. I'm surprised this is on the cover. When I read "Vittoria" + "Solve" I didn't expect it to be this bad...

OMG THE THIRD PHOTO IS BOMB. Leave it to Vittoria in saving a godawful art direction. That background looks so cheap which is SO NOT China (as a country).

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rarely
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->