Vogue China November 2017 : Kris Grikaite by Ben Toms

Beautiful, the best cover of VC this year.

Getting rid of Daniela is a such great move.

Stunning cover, the composition looks great, styling works, and it's perfect for autumn. Ben Toms always deliver great work for this edition.

Getting rid of Daniela is a such great move.

Ah, I see this was styled by Robbie Spencer. Is Daniela out? Would be nice if that's true. This cover actually marks somewhat of a return to Vogue China's old style which I like!

Ew what is this?! This girl shows no appeal to me and is like 12 years old, I hate the fashion, the layout does not work and yeah overall it´s a BAD cover!

such a beautiful cover. would've been better with less text

beautiful but very childish. The pink dress wore by Kris who looks like 13 yo. No thank you

It would make a stunning cover for Teen Vogue. She just looks too young and also the styling makes her look like a kid playing in the grass after school. It's cute but doesn't suit a Vogue cover in my opinion.

I like it. It's pretty striking. What does it for me is the dynamism - looks like she's mid-movement.

It does bother me that Kris looks prepubescent, but the concept would not have worked with a more mature looking model.

I like this. They actually look like they tried. However, it feels odd that her other arm looks in motion while everything else looks still.

Juvenile, and a total non event!! This would have made a nice opening of an ed, but certainly not for a cover shot!

No idea what is going on with Angelica, but if she lost the passion, she should hand over the reign to someone who would at least make an effort!

Juvenile, and a total non event!! This would have made a nice opening of an ed, but certainly not for a cover shot!

No idea what is going on with Angelica, but if she lost the passion, she should hand over the reign to someone who would at least make an effort!

While I like this cover a lot, I must say I'm over Vogue China. It's all Daniela Paudice's fault. Sher as polarising and gets total reign much like ADR at Vogue Japan. This will literally be the 2nd 2017 issue my father will get for me, and we're in November. Will rather start collecting HB China now as they're more unique imo.

Got excited for a second when I though Kris Jenner had scored a Vogue cover.

Got excited for a second when I though Kris Jenner had scored a Vogue cover.

^Hard to believe this hasn't happened yet. She's the most interesting out of all of them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->