Vogue Czechoslovakia May 2021 : Paulina Porizkova by Marie Tomanova & Lara Mullen by Ben Parks

I was predisposed to love Paulina´s cover just by reading the title but not feeling her cover...

Lara's image works much better as a cover and it's beautiful. Paulina's, on the other hand, isn't. Paulina is a stunning woman and would you just look at that body! But the image is cheap and quite ugly, from the Hailey Bieber hair to the 'styling' - it's just too Instagram for me.

Paulina's cover had the potential. I wish she faced the camera to have that femme fatale moment. Editorial preview at best.

Lara's cover is stunning! It worked well with the concept they were going for. Mad props.

That’s unfortunate for Paulina...

Second one is so much better

Paulina looks sad-- and that is so unacceptable for one of the most effervescent, joyful presence in the industry. And consumer/iPhone 12 Max Pro/Insta-level of photography as expected. But is the world so prudish and conservative nowadays that her nips have to be covered for a fashion rag on SM...????

Paulina is still so damn gorgeous, and to see her on Vogue CS must be very satisfying given her career. But sadly I agree with you all, I wish she looked stronger and a little less melancholic. I blame the editors, because I’ve seen her work and she can still model her *** off quite well.

I love Paulina but her Instagram self pics are better than this.

Paulina is looking for a new husband lets be frank. After that wierdo destroyed her life. Never date men that aren't as cute as you because they will punish you for it, Paulina learned the hard way. Her ex husband only got attention from her because he was rich and famous, and he punished her for that. He's one of "those"

^^^ Didn’t know that Rick Ocasek had passed a couple of years ago until I googled it.

It’s admirable that they stayed married until he passed; that’s so rare nowadays when people treat marriage like it's just a hookup and most don’t last beyond a few years. If he was awful to her, then that’s unfortunate. But she is absolutely above me in that she’s beyond looks. Such a radiant woman— and if for nothing else than for pissing off Tyra episode after episode on national television.

Paulina is looking for a new husband lets be frank. After that wierdo destroyed her life. Never date men that aren't as cute as you because they will punish you for it, Paulina learned the hard way. Her ex husband only got attention from her because he was rich and famous, and he punished her for that. He's one of "those"
Well thats very encouraging for people with low self esteem.

But is the world so prudish and conservative nowadays that her nips have to be covered for a fashion rag on SM...????
they are covered for instagram only

enjoy!

vogue.cz

paulina is incredibly beautiful but this looks really cheap and vulgar. because what else do they need to do for attention. but even having said that, it's slowly growing on me. yes, facing the camera would work!

i don't get the point of lara's cover. super random and boring, especially juxtaposed to paulina's.

This seems encouraging

Last edited by a moderator:
About time Paulina Porizkova was welcomed onto the cover of Vogue Czechoslovakia! I'm dumbfounded as to how it has taken them three years to do so. Although I can't say I'm all too impressed with Porizkova's cover. I intensely dislike how Paulina isn't looking toward us readers, loath the use of the swimsuit and just overall believe the image itself is not cover-worthy.

Plus, when you have Paulina Porizkova on the cover of a Czechoslovakian fashion magazine... a Lara Mullen cover can wait until next month!

Paulina has a terrific body at her age, but i don't like her pose & ruins the whole image to become a boring photoshoot of a men magazine. In other hand, Lara's cover is stunning with a beautiful aesthetic.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
treasureagence
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->