Vogue Czechoslovakia November 2020 : Irina Shayk by The Morelli Brothers

It´s a fantastic image imo, I wish it was more zoomed in but still... she looks amazing. The font and layout take away from it though...

Was expecting a disappointment due to The Morelli Brothers, but I must admit I'm pleasantly surprised. It's a little cheap, sure. But Irina is simply striking! It's very Versace Homeware

Theres something weird about how she pushes her hip to the side, but i like it. I too wish it was zoomed in a bit more

why did they zoom her out so much? you put a stunning woman naked in a cover, she’s giving us an amazing pose and fierce stare and you relegate the presence of this naked body? put her in a dress then.
and what heck is she holding? Versace Home?

The pose is awkward sorry but the face and background are gorgeousn

I mean this is probably another case of Vogue CS as usually seeing what sticks, but I think it sticks in this case. It actually asks an intelligible question. I don't see how its exactly cheap, I think its done well, though it could have been zoomed in more. This might be the first Vogue CS I buy.

This is honestly one of my favorite covers she’s done. I find her massively overrated, but this works for me.

i wish she was either barefoot or in killer heels.

clearly "inspired" by this:
bdae5cfee792.jpg

[nssmag.com]

Cover #2: Zsofia Varju by Luca Campri:

Last edited by a moderator:
^And this is precisely why I loathe magazine's producing multi-covers. It's always a case of why even bother, when the first is so... memorable? I also thought it was Jamie Bochert upon first look - genuinely didn't even recognize Irina! What an awfully unflattering photograph.

I am a fan of the cover, love the nod to those vintage Versace Home adverts by Richard Avedon, the luxurious feel and sense of glamour (despite Irina being nude). Killer heels would've indeed elevated the image somewhat @[B]Royal-Galliano[/B], I agree.

I also thought it was Jamie Bochert upon first look - genuinely didn't even recognize Irina! What an awfully unflattering photograph.

That is Irina? I thought she was more curvy than that. Looks like Grace Hartzel to me!

That is Irina? I thought she was more curvy than that. Looks like Grace Hartzel to me!

No wonder neither of us recognized Irina - it's Zsofia Varju!

More of Irina Shayk by The Morelli Brothers:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alcatrazadam
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->