Vogue Russia March 2021 by Arseny Jabiev, Elizaveta Porodina & Yan Yugay

Natalia's looks chic and high fashion. The other two look incredibly passé, very 2018-19.

Another set of solid covers today! I must admit I love all three of them. Irina's ability to pull off green hair comes as a surprise, she looks amazing. It's very Vogue Italia between Sozzani and Farneti eras. I hate green though.
Natalia's cover is just spectacular! Very Javier Vallhonrat for vintage Vogue Italia. Great stuff, Porodina keeps delivering!
The last cover is very Vogue Portugal and has the most beautiful colors of all three, I like the simple but bold layout. Not familiar with the model though, so I'm much more interested in the other two.

Honestly, it's not bad. Or maybe the general level of covers has gotten so bad that I'll take anything that's a step above "awful".

The Irina cover is everything. I'm sorry but it's giving me old school VI vibes I've been longing for for a while now

I really love the third cover for some reason, obviously Natalia is slaying in hers.

Natalia's cover is the best in this whole ridiculous Vogue Creativity thing.
I LOVE Elizaveta.

Truly creative, but I honestly can’t see any clothing or even Natalia’s face that clear. It may look good on spreads, but altogether it looks like the Teletubbies vomit. My eyes hurt from all the contrast, effects and colours when looking at this together, but when I open each image individually it looks gorgeous.

In times when most newcomers want to be the next Teller/Richardson it's refreshing to see someone like Porodina. Always a pleasure to see her work. Can't wait to get my hands on this issue.

LOOOOOOOOVE them: FASHIONNNNNNNN !!! Finally 15 years later Russian Vogue is bringing it once again. Irina is growing on me ahahaha I feel almost bad just admitting it ahahaha and Natalia YESSS not with her over-over-over-over sold back ''poor-frail-russian-girl'story who then married a powerful welthy CEO'' that magazines sold us for yearsssss, now she's where she needs to be: in the fantastic world of EDITORIAL!

LOOOOOOOOVE them: FASHIONNNNNNNN !!! Finally 15 years later Russian Vogue is bringing it once again. Irina is growing on me ahahaha I feel almost bad just admitting it ahahaha and Natalia YESSS not with her over-over-over-over sold back ''poor-frail-russian-girl'story who then married a powerful welthy CEO'' that magazines sold us for yearsssss, now she's where she needs to be: in the fantastic world of EDITORIAL!

I did feel bad as well and a bit ambivalent for how good she has become. I could be a bit biased because green is my second favorite color, but she does look good and for me the cover delivers.

Love Natalia ed so much, finally something different from her, not that "Supernova" tiring character she been using lately.

Elizaveta Porodina, alongside with Viviane Sassen and Annemarieke van Drimmelen are have so much potential. I'm really optimistic with the new wave of the "female gaze" now.

Vogue Russia March 2021

Code Red

Photography: Yan Yugay
Styling: Olga Dunina
Hair: Niko Rish
Makeup: Alena Moiseeva
Models: Tanya Churbanova, Senya

Vogue Russia Digital

Vogue Russia March 2021

Ищите женщину

Photography: Manon & Alma
Styling: Yulia Lobova-Harfouch