Vogue Czechoslovakia September 2019 : Grace Bol, Giedre Dukauskaite & Georgia May Jagger

Only the Grace cover was needed, hand's down the best of the lot. Pity the photographer mucked the image up with the crazy retouching. No way her upper leg can be that long. I think it's humanly impossible.

Only the Grace cover was needed, hand's down the best of the lot. Pity the photographer mucked the image up with the crazy retouching. No way her upper leg can be that long. I think it's humanly impossible.

The photographer might have been going for a Grace Jones type of 'altered reality' image but they sure aren't Goude.

The first cover is pretty! Too bad the other two are unnecessary.

Happy go see Georgia, but Grace's cover would've been sufficient despite that Photoshop fail. Giedre's isn't cover worthy at all.

I'm not sure what to think about these covers, and I'm afraid this is not a good sign. I guess Grace Bol's cover should have been the only one. The warm tones look inviting but that pose is a bit creepy. I want to like Giedre's but I doubt it's suitable for a Vogue issue. Georgia' purely pointless.

love all, but grace's cover is my favorite :heart:

Love them!! But Grace's one wins. I'm obsessed with the simplicity of Giedre's cover and glad to see Georgia again.

Saw this beautiful editorial on Instagram and immediately had to post it...

VOGUE LAB make-up
Photographer: Mikael Schulz
Creative Director: Jan Kralicek
Stylist: Jolene Lin
Hair: Linda Shalabi
Make-up: Ingeborg
Model: Lotta Kaijarvi

pier59studios

KRISTIAN
Photographer: Philip Gay
Stylist: Jan Kralicek
Hair: Cyril Laloue