Vogue España August 2024 : Lulu Tenney by Oliver Hadlee Pearch

This doesn't personally appeal to me - but when a model has a moment, and she appears everywhere, not everything is going to please everyone.

I'm just pleased that someone is having a moment, because there's not much else of interest in fashion magazines at the moment.

Hope springs eternal for autumn/winter ad campaigns, but I should know by now...

Lulu I love you.

a38c86628700173d6566762ca848f1ebaf07fbf3.gifv

I guess this is what passes for a great cover nowadays. Are we that desperate for something that isn't actively awful (see: Winona on Bazaar)?

Love the cover. Reminds me vogue nippon in the mid2000s

She is amazing model, love her since I saw her on Vogue Italia by Meisel but that was her only good looking cover. I swear to God she has the ugliest covers of Vogue in history. They manage to show all of her bad angles (I mean her face looks like square here) and she always looks small in oversize clothes and amateurish.

Honestly did Oliver looked and this and said oh this is wow, oh I am new Meisel, God how this is cover worthy????? Like seriously???!!!!

But I follow her career closely so I know that it’s always photographer and not her. She is Meisel girl, and everything she does with him, she shines. So I blame Oliver for this.

Cover is cheapened by the selection of cover fonts outside of the masthead.
Waiting for the editorial.

Phototgrapher: Oliver Hadlee Pearch
Styling: Julia Sarr - Jamois
Hair: Franziska Presche
Make - Up: Hiromi Ueda
Nails: Pebbles Aikens
Models: Lulu Tenney & Jean Campbell

instagram.com/voguespain

funny, a girl as mesmerizing as Lulu can't seem to get a decent shot. Hedi, Meisel, Karim and Willy elevates her, all the others and their catalogue ideas of a fashion image winds up making her look like a cheap clone of the girl i see in FW candids.

i like pic 2 and 9 enough, she's always giving, but im sure if there's a BTS we'd see her make magic.

anyone dead or alive, I want to see her work with Bourdin and Bob Richardson. or even Mert, bring out her sexy Ibiza side.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
firesiren
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->