Vogue España February 2020 : Miriam Sánchez, Inés Sastre & Marina Pérez by Txema Yeste

....the main story is a little à la Lindbergh....

Right on the nose, actually.

Txema’s usual horribly contrived compositions is a lot easier to handle here when he’s blatantly (told to…?) ripping off/paying homage/plagiarizing Peter’s archive— from the B&W group shot by the desert/beach to the sedan by a lost highway imagery. The shot of the gown by the roadside is admittedly gorgeous. i just wonder if he’ll ever be able to produce these sorts of beautiful shots if he’s not heavily referencing the greats. …Cuz left to his own device, he’s very tacky— very Glenda’s Bazaar.

The only solid story is Alvaro’s “Rumbo al Norte” with its strong mood and gorgeous textures. With better AD, they could break out of this Bazaar identity.

(BTW, it’s the overly-saturated blue/turquoise gradient sky too the covershot that’s giving everyone the Glenda’s Bazaar vibe.)

I love that Loewe is on the cover of VES. Beautiful.

It does NOT look like Vogue at all, it´s way too Harper´s Bazaar in each and every story + the cover is not exciting and the poses and styling in some other stories are ridiculous. NEXT!

I’m with you, absolutely nothing for me here and much prefer the cover of Spanish Harper’s Bazaar with Joan Smalls (as well as Elle with Josephine Le Tutour) this month.

This looks like a new Vogue Latina America issue. It has Karla's style and vision.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jcad1947
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->