Vogue España July 2016 : Natasha Poly by Nico Bustos

Must admit that this isn't exactly Natasha's most finest of Vogue covers and it's certainly a setback for Vogue Spain, considering their recent covers. This kinda reminds me of Greek or Portuguese Vogue. The busy shot doesn't work as a cover, looks like it was plucked straight from the editorial, and is just far too busy. I do, however, look forward to seeing Natasha's photos from inside! Many thanks for the review, Aizanara.

^I agree. there is to much going on here. I'm always fan of simpler things. Looking forward to see Natasha's editorial, it looked promising on her IG photos.

HQ

"Instinto Animal"
Model: Natasha Poly
Photographer: Nico Bustos
Stylist: Belén Antolín
Hair: Karim Belghiran
Makeup: Jurgen Braun

visualizing.fashion

The LAST SHOT would have made a stunning, stunning, stunning cover!!

However, something's missing in the editorial. It had potential, but it looks undone.

The LAST SHOT would have made a stunning, stunning, stunning cover!!

However, something's missing in the editorial. It had potential, but it looks undone.

thought exactly the same
^amazing pic :smile:

Last edited by a moderator:
Can't say the editorial has disappointed.. it's fab! The last few shots are most definitely inspired by Veruschka! :heart:

^Yes, Veruschka & Franco Rubartelli were one of the best duos of fashion photography.

What a gorgeous editorial. Natasha rarely impresses me but she does here. Can't believe they chose that for the cover.

Sorry for the old stuff (This message is not spam, it's for regulate the current threads).
@Ivano

The editorial is STUNNING! Natasha has never been my favorite model, but this might be her best editorial in years. The nude shots are out of this world stunning, incredible inspiration.

What a queen is Natasha. That editorial is STUNNING. I wanna buy this so bad!!

I know Natasha has her fans, but yeeeeeeeeeesh, that editorial is such a half-witted tribute to the original. Yuck.

No need to say sorry Ivano! We should be thanking you. I for one thank you for updating the archive!

Oh there's a Candice editorial where she's naked. How refreshing. Lol. Vogue Espana surely loves the VS angels

that editorial is such a half-witted tribute to the original.

Lol, I agree. I do however like the close-ups. The last few Spanish Vogue covers was all about graceful looking shots, why not use the 3rd or last shot then?

I love the close-ups, profile shots especially and I'm not Natasha's biggest supporter ever. It's quite nice to see her stand out for her expressions as she is usually more remarkable for her body language. Besides, I have to agree that it's not really innovative to say the least.

Looking forward to seeing what the other editorials are like even if the review isn't exactly what would get me impatient but if it's as surprisingly good as Poly's close-ups then who knows.

INVIERNO O VERANO?
Model: Elsa Hosk
Photographer: Greg Kadel
Stylist: Sara Fernandez

Vogue España July 2016 Digital Edition

NEW LOOK
Model:
Vera Van Erp
Photographer: Hasse Nielsen
Stylist: Ana Tovar

Vogue España July 2016 Digital Edition

Last edited by a moderator: