Vogue España June 2023 : Nora Attal by Oliver Hadlee Pearch

MiuMiu is styled so atrociously. They shouldve thrown a cropped jacket on top.

What a waste of Nora! Unflattering angle again, this magazine has a serious problem picking its covers.

I'd say it looks like a campaign for Marks & Spencers, except M&S would portray her as happy to be there.

I like that it's outdoors, but the cover's not selling me anything I really want. It's nice enough, but I wouldn't pay print magazine prices for it.

Amar Akway's editorial would have made a STELLAR COVER, Nora here looks bored and sad and my goshhhhh what a hideous styling lol : throw these awful shoes away and put a shirt or something lol just an idea.

her expression is not the best I’m afraid. it’s an ok cover I guess.

a missed opportunity in the same setting the could have make something more interesting...falls flat to me...i do wonder if Edward really only approves the covers of Spain, Germany , Italia and France or he work with each photo editor choose and approve...or how does it works...

such a missed opportunity to put one the very good Amar's pictures on the cover.
Nora is a cutie but she looks sad and I feel like it's a trend to portray sad people with no eye expression wearing black on summer cover's this year.
another cover another pass

Looking at my library's copy, it's 180 pgs. The colourful editorial posted above comes from the front of the issue, the Isabel Allende article is in there too, and I've seen the pics in the beauty section before.

The main edits open with the shared train / holiday one that includes Paloma, followed by the shared Pan Haowen / landscape one, then the reprinted Dakar one, followed by the Vittoria-in-Paris one. There's a feature about the artist Luna Paiva at the very end.

Not much here that you haven't seen before.

Amar's editorial is great!
The cover....

Last year they made a beautiful set of editorials that represented the summer vibes of the countries. They should’ve done the same this year.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redspot
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->