Vogue France Collections S/S 2024

callmejaeden

Reaction score
cover-fr-blanc-jpg.png

vogue.fr

They are courting controversy squeezing in Ashley like that. I like the colour scheme though but always prefer when its more models than these.

Love the color scheme. Will definitely check this out!

I was standing in WHSmith over the weekend, absolutely amazed at how much this magazine has deteriorated over the years! It's now about half the size, half the quality, yet still priced at a whopping £24.95 here! There didn't appear to be half as many shows featured inside either. How Condé Nast is able to justify the production of this is insane...

I was standing in WHSmith over the weekend, absolutely amazed at how much this magazine has deteriorated over the years! It's now about half the size, half the quality, yet still priced at a whopping £24.95 here! There didn't appear to be half as many shows featured inside either. How Condé Nast is able to justify the production of this is insane...
Despite this, I still love grabbing a copy and seeing the collections in print. A totally different experience than looking at them on the screen.

Despite this, I still love grabbing a copy and seeing the collections in print. A totally different experience than looking at them on the screen.

I did used to love picking up a copy of Vogue Paris Collections way back when, and would not think twice of spending the £20+ on a copy. I'd then spend hours fawning over the fabulous sleek art direction, as well as the heavenly accessories pages located at the back of the magazine. However, I immediately stopped buying once I noticed the absence of the accessories pages...

I did used to love picking up a copy of Vogue Paris Collections way back when, and would not think twice of spending the £20+ on a copy. I'd then spend hours fawning over the fabulous sleek art direction, as well as the heavenly accessories pages located at the back of the magazine. However, I immediately stopped buying once I noticed the absence of the accessories pages...
Yes, I remember the accessories section. The accessories were incredible to look at because we didn't see many of them in magazines and in such detail. I am still waiting for this issue to arrive were I live but I am on a lookout.There has been a delay in distribution.

I bought this issue...honestly for me is also nice to see the collections in print but it's true this magazine needs a refresh but im sure they are not interested in putting much effort and time in this magazine.

I would’ve bought it if it came with English translation lol. Any ideas if there’s a similar print in English??

I believe there is an English translated version? They posted a cover where everything was in English

I would’ve bought it if it came with English translation lol. Any ideas if there’s a similar print in English??
Does the language matter? It’s only runway pictures right?

Does the language matter? It’s only runway pictures right?
I suppose in my head I imagine there being some sort of explanation of the behind the scene stuff or maybe inspiration behind the collections? I might be wrong. I can’t remember the last time I actually bought it but agreed that I used to drool over the accessories pages but now that somebody said those are gone…. Not sure if I want to rush buying it. Also being the cheapskate me, if I were to spend almost £30 on a magazine I want to be able to at least read it lol

Well, there are some articles on the first pages before the runway...and on some collections there are a little review (in french and english)...

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jxxn
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->