Vogue Germany July/August 2024 : Margot Friedländer by Mark Peckmezian

I'm charmed by the way I'm not even half her age and this cover makes me feel like a child. Because usually I spend my time thinking I might have twenty good years left, so what am I going to do with them.

somehow I like the cover but I think that Vogue should return to being a fashion magazine with models and personalities from the star system, actresses, singers & Company and leave "historical" political figures etc. to other magazines

An absolutely brilliant cover subject! A beautiful cover, photography, and an touching/inspiring story. Big thumbs up from me.

I can't tell you what reprints are in this issue, because my library no longer lists Vogue Germany on their digital newsstand.

If I want to see Elle Sweden or Vogue Living Australia or Tatlers from anywhere in Asia, I can read them, but Vogue Germany has been dropped like a dead weight.

so there's the coverstory,
the Liya Kebede family one,
the Karen Elson & Ylian Hua one from July Vogue UK
and a Chanel Story called "Sand auf unserer Haut" (Sand on our skin) shot by Malick Bodian & styled by Tonne Goodman (no idea if this is a reprint)

preview Chanel Story
f0186-012.jpg
via zinio.com

Okay, how much did they leave in-tact for her?
Regardless, love this for her - what a great later life treat. A collectors issue, for sure.

Oh, wait. Was this them tryna one-up Vogue Philippines for having Apo Whang (106 yrs old in 2023) on the cover.

"Grosses Herz"
Photographer: Mark Peckmezian
Stylist: Kate Phelan
Featuring: Margot Friedländer

Vogue Germany Digital Edition

A truly lovely, memorable and historic Vogue cover. Mark Peckmezian has captured Margot Friedländer beautifully here. I love the choice of the red Miu Miu, the setting and that smile. It's all just so tastefully done from all those involved.

Reactions: clo
beautiful, everything is right. It really made me smile.
I wish more people like her would be put on magazine covers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aza
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->