Vogue Germany March 2007 : Malgosia by Vincent Peters

The contents look very promising, and it's nice to see Vincent Peters again, I miss him @ numero, but I'm not to sure about the cover though

Marie, I can't decide whether or not I think its Nataliya Piro, or whether or not its Helena Magone. The face is deceiving since its angled up, but I would put my money on it being Helena, but I could be wrong...

is the model in 'Hautnah by Vincent Peters' Flavia?

youarearockstar said:
Marie, I can't decide whether or not I think its Nataliya Piro, or whether or not its Helena Magone. The face is deceiving since its angled up, but I would put my money on it being Helena, but I could be wrong...
I'm not sure it's Helena cause I don't recognize her nose and face shape but as you've said, the angle of the pic is really strange if you want to ID her...:blush:

Yeah.. possibly Nataliya, but definitely not Helena. My instinctive guess was actually Diana Moldovan. :unsure:

Thanks for review + scans, helligirl! :flower:

:clap: :bounce: Malgosia :bounce: :clap:
Good cover and EDs.

Thank you so much helligirl :flower:

you're all welcome:flower:

The Big Easy
Ph: David Slijper

scanned by me

I love the brightness in that ed...Heather has the same face in every shot, but it seems to work..thanks for the scans!

^^yes i have also noticed she has the same expression on every picture. I am not a fan of this ed / its not bad / just an average.

Saracita said:
Yeah.. possibly Nataliya, but definitely not Helena. My instinctive guess was actually Diana Moldovan. :unsure:

Thanks for review + scans, helligirl! :flower:

it does look like diana

I like Heather's editorial. It's nice to see her back in the magazines.

Oh Malgosia~~ it's really nice. i like that!! :woot:
Thanks for the all scanned helligirl :flower: :heart:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hannah Ursula
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->