Vogue Germany November 2009 : Katrin Thormann by Solve Sundsbo

^ After seeing a better quality image (thanks helligirl :flower: ) i pretty much dislike it too.

I think it's a magnificent cover. One of the best I've seen from VG.

I think it's a nice cover........but I'm not jumping up and down and Katrin looks natural, lovely and ethereal........and she does this look well so yeah it's not bad.

Lovely cover, she looks great, but OMG :doh: boring, boring content from the looks of it :(

I really like this - Katrin is a gorgeous girl. I'm guessing it is Chanel on the cover?
Helligirl, is the cover background blue or grey in real life?

Katrin looks great! I'm almost surprised to see her in pink on a VG cover, though...

The styling and make-up make her look older, in a bad way.
On the other hand the hairstyling is very good.

don't like the cover and usually i don't like VD covers

agreed i'm not a fan of Vogue Germany too, well i give it some kind of homeland support, though.
BTW Does an overview already exist?

I like Katrin for this cover, and I like the styling. If there was anything wrong with the cover it would be the actual photography, which has a very commercial appeal to it in my opinion. I like it though, I like how they didn't try to make her look super young, they accented the fact that she has very mature features.

It's not the most interesting, but I'm delighted to see Katrin on her third(?) Vogue cover. She has a such an interesting, mature look - to me she fits in with that whole Iris/Eniko group of more womanly, grown-up models. It's nice to see that she's still supported by her homeland's vogue, even if Meisel has dropped her already:rolleyes:

I'm happy for her but that cover makes me want to puke.
Too 90s and commercial looking for my taste, my god how did they make someone like Katrin look so old-school in a bad way for me.

The cover is rather boring, but then its a model cover, i wont complain. (not one single celeb cover they had so far this year, very impressive!).

The content seems nice, but nothing to scream about either.
that is exactly how I feel.

Nothing special and there have definetely been better covers.

Happy for Katrin and nice layout etc. for VG but....

I just can't seem to like it :ninja: Agree with the "too old-school-hollywood" comment.

I always liked Katrin's friendly, sophisticated face and i'm really happy she get a new cover. I like the tones: the rose, the grey and the blonde always work.
Her hands are not in the best pose but her face is stunning. :heart:

Love the makeup on Katrin's face. I think the cover is great. ^_^

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thtrfh65
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->