Vogue Greece July/August 2023 : Jessica Stam by Panos Davios

I didn't like it, it looks like they put the necklace on Photoshop!

Pretty Summer covers and I am very elated to see Jessica on the covers of Vogue again!

The second one reminds me of one of Vogue Polska's recent covers. Even the cropping looks similar.

At first I thought she was wearing a weird boxy skirt on the first cover.

You have a beautiful setting and a the Jessica Stam, and this is what you get?

I let out a joyous little shriek at the sight of Jessica's name, but the results are less than satisfactory here. Each cover looks like a low quality screencap of a moving picture, especially the last one. Really disappointed that they wasted Jessica's grand return to the cover of Vogue on this...

the lighting wtf, they did her so dirty.

You can have a great model and on a gorgeous location, but if the talent in capturing them isn’t up to the level... The 2nd cover with the gorgeous seascape could have been something magnificent had they put in the effort, summon the creative will— and you know, just have her facing the camera since this is, after all, a covershot… Instead, it’s a shot that looks like she got in the way of the sea…:sigh:

How it’s done:

recadr__jpg_2881.jpg
vogueparis-junejuly18-edie-article2.jpg

I should go to Hell after saying Jessica is not very active right now. She looks amazing and would have been a marvelous choise for the Miu Miu ads (inspired in Margaret Keane).

I live the first and the mood for the other two is good but they made her skin too pale because when you see the bts on her page she doesnt look as powdery as they made her look here.

not necessarily the most “vogue” but I love the second cover… dreamy

the other covers are good in theory

IT'S MAGIC (UHQ)
Photography: Panos Davios
Styling: George Karapetis & Nicholas Georgiou
Hair: Christos Vourlis
Make-up: Sophia Kossada
Model: Jessica Stam

10artistsmanagement.com

THE CONTRAST
Photography:
Panos Davios
Styling: George Karapetis & Nicholas Georgiou
Hair: Christos Vourlis
Make-up: Sophia Kossada
Model: Nikki McGuire

10artistsmanagement.com

Only the first cover fit this issue, the other two are unnecesary.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MsTransformedClothing
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->