Vogue Greece November 2023 : Eva Green by Ellen von Unwerth

The middle covers barely look like her, then again I haven't seen/paid attention to her in a while

neither of the covers are amazing which is really sad considering the model! in every single cover there’s a detail that ruins the cover but I guess the last one is probably the best one.

she needs to go to RETOUCHING REHAB ASAP±$$$$$

These covers had a lot of high potential but something looks wrong somehow... Too bad because I love her in print (and even did some ''drawing contest" with my ex-girlfriend based on pictures of her... so, everytime I see her in magazines it brings back some good old memories).

i have no idea if this is the complete edit

Photographer: Ellen von Unwerth
Styling: Nicholas Georgiou
Hair: Perrine Rougemont
Make Up: Harold James
Nails: Phillippe Ovak
Celeb: Eva Green

instagram.com/@evagreenweb

I LOVE HER! this shooting had a big pottential for a great cover though it's not bad.
i really liked B&W picture with a dog. it's cool overall. really matches the title "The many faces of Eva Green".

Never understood the appeal of Ellen von Unwerth's work but have always adored Eva Green, so feel somewhat cheated by this. I'm a fan of the first cover and the fourth with the dog but the amount of post-production on the second cover is insulting, and the third cover I could've done without.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thefashionfetishist
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->