Vogue Hong Kong February 2022 : Willow Smith, Ayla Yuet Sham & Iris Law by Luigi & Iango & Ken Ngan

vogue28

Mod Squad Team Leader
Staff member
Reaction score
Cover #1 with Willow Smith by Luigi & Iango:

Cover #2 with Ayla Yuet Sham by Ken Ngan:

Cover #3 with Iris Law by Luigi & Iango:

I refuse to be deprived of a major cover achievement by my own bias against DNA. Giannini's work here is spectacular, and no Smith no Law comes between me and my love for armor-degree clothing. Luigi & Iango elevate Willow and Iris to a level that may or may not be deserved, but there they are, so here we are. I consider it healthy to have my prejudice challenged, nepotism included. I like these covers. A lot.

Absolutely love the Luigi & Iango covers, as expected. Ayla Yuet Sham is the odd one out, shame she wasn't shot by the duo as well since the cohesiveness between all three covers would've been much better.

Lol at the combination of woke and nepotism culture!
I'm so bored of those celebrity kids. They born with almost everything: money, popularity and freedom. When they become 16, they can take a step towards the future they want with every possible support. Yet we celebrate their achievements on Vogue covers. Also, I don't think they lead young generations either. They usually become popular by applying adult trends to themselves at a young age.

I need Vogue Hong Kong!!!
I NEEED IT!!!!!!! OMG i neee itttttttt!!!!

'Youthquake," really?

Iris Law's cover is gorgeous! I'm too lazy to google her. Is she Jude's daughter? Willow's cover is nice, too.

^^^ Yes, Jude’s spawn. She looks gorgeous— very Charlize’s Furiosa. Too bad the styling isn’t as strong as Willow’s.

Willow and her brother and Iris are gorgeous creatures :shrugs: No idea nor care what they do… That they look good on the cover of a fashion rag is what counts and all that matters for a fashion rag. (Don’t know who Ayla is. Unfortunate that she is photographed and styled so meekly, hidden behind shadows…) And Vogues around the world have been on such an impressive race towards the bottom of the bottommost of the barrel in creative standards that such simple, sleek and commanding covershots— at least Willow’s and Iris’, is good enough. I’m sure the rest of their stories will be disappointing LOL

Eh— I’ll take it.

The Luigi and Iango covers are great. Iris Law's cover is my favorite.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jamon53
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->