Vogue Australia February 2008 : Jennifer Connelly by Mario Testino

OriginalSin

Reaction score

Australian Vogue magazine, February 2008 issue, features JENNIFER CONNELLY on the cover andin 14 page "Dark Victory - Oscar winner, fashion muse, Brooklyn mum, Jennifer Connelly plays many roles, now she faces her toughest one yet" story with 9 photos, 6 are full page, 3 are double page
Also featured EMILY BLUNT in 2 page "Quiet Achiever" story with 3 photos, 1 is full page

KATHERINE HEIGL
in 1 page "Screen Queen - Katherine Heigl takes time out between takes" story with 3 photos

RUSSELL CROWE
in 1 page "Reel Time - love him or hate him, RUSSELL CROWE delivers a powerful performance in American Gagster - Ridley Scott's riveting epic set in 1970's New York" story with 3 photos
image and info source: 77shirl @ ebay

no word on the fashion editorials yet unfortunately

^ yep it is pretty bad !

*eta - although i did really like the editorial on sarah cottier's home . . it is lovely

Last edited by a moderator:
I've never really purchased Australian Vogue but since its coming with the Lagerfeld Confidential DVD I think I might just buy it for the film.

the eds are :

"suit yourself" - ph. troyt coburn, fashion editor naomi smith, 8 pages, no idea who model is (sorry)

"paris match" - ph. terry richardson, stylist emmanuelle alt, 8 pages, model raquel zimmermann . . we've seen this before in vogue paris (i think sept 2007?)

"body of evidence" - ph. richard bailey, stylist romy frydman, 8 pages

Yea Raquel's ed was a reprint of Vogue Paris , the eds suck , the articles suck , usually Aus vogue is 'ok' but this issue....

Is the cover a reprint from VOGUE US?

aw...

that is the picture I wanted US Vogue to use on its cover... oh well.

It's a disgrace that to see that they used this pic for the cover. The dress she is wearing is resort. And it's a february cover. The cover should all be about the new collection! And a september ed from Vogue Paris? Come on! I don't care that the season are reversed in Australia, becasue fact is that the resort and f/w collections are so beyond last season!

^^Hahah at least they didnt use THE SAME cover shoot as US,lol,like they did in the past,this is a progress. :lol:

the slightest of improvements.

ohh one more reprint? I HATE AUS VOGUE! I HATE HATE HATE!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rearjepaj
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->