Vogue India May 2010 : Deepika Padukone

tarsha

Reaction score
374932ece41d.jpg

Behind the scenes

twitter/vogueindia

i cant get over those ugly gaultier overalls. & even worse the chanel temporary tattoos. the cover looks very lackluster.

It's a matter-of-fact shot, and the cover design is very UK Vogue. If the contents were good, that cover wouldn't put me off the issue, but it wouldn't sell it to me.

HORRIBLE cover. Who is behind the vogue india team, they need to be fired. It's been a year or two since this magazine was launched and I can't find a single issue I've loved. Utterly unremarkable.

Wow.. :ninja:. To think someone was assigned the direction of Vogue India and they didn't go head over heels with all the ways you can marry the richness of Indian culture and high fashion.. is way way beyond me. This isn't even near Marie Claire standards, and she's wearing f*king Levi's.. that stopped being street cred some lightyears ago and then a tacky overall of all things. I need to stop and leave, it's depressing.. :lol:

Terrible Terrible Terrible Cover . After the Lara cover nothing seems to match this.

The content inside was good.

For me I don't get their over emphasis on using International designers. There are such brilliant and quirky designers that can be featured on the cover.
Designers like Nachiket Barve who use traditional Indian handicraft and colours and create western outfits.
That would certainly stand out.
I don't recall even a Manish Arora ever being used on a vogue cover, evem though he is internationally recognized.

Deepika Padukone is photographed by Atul Kasbekar and styled by Edward Lalrempuia !

Source: bollyone.com

PS: If someone else has the same pics without this (horrible) logo of bo***, please feel free to post them !

I actually like the simplicity which stems from the font colour

Unfortunately vogue india has delivered yet another lacklustre cover with an actress on it.
Deepika looks like she is tired or just incredibly incredibly bored. (I know I would be too if I knew that this was the cover concept)

I love it. Simple yet working. Love the colors, the gaultier. Hate the Chanel tattoo, it looks so cheap and hello anyone could do that

not fond of this cover... they should use more Indian designers to support for their own fashion community, not already established fashion communities!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jessRW
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->