Vogue Italia January 2023 : Sora Choi by Carlijn Jacobs

it isn’t bad but it should be a thousand times better considering all the team involved.

without that fluorescent yellow frame, the different font of the letters, the more centered model would have been much better, a bit old Vogue style

A Demarchelier outtake, if you ask me. Not a good cover choice at all, which would be disappointing if anyone still cared enough about a magazine filled with stale contents from the month before. Thank you, next.

Whats the point of the coverline if we cant read it

I really like it! She looks different. Chique cover.

It looks like an old Vogue Korea cover. There are way better photos to consider as their cover photo as I looked into her editorial. I'm happy to see Sora, though. She's a stunning model.

Horrible cover, but I'm happy Sora finally gets a solo cover that's not Vogue Korea.

Vogue Italia, January 2023
H1uAzPSw_o_copy_992x1240.jpg
Photographer: Carlijn Jacobs
Head of Editorial Content: Francesca Ragazzi
Stylist: Imruh Asha
Hair Stylist: Jawara
Make-up Artist: Jen Myles
Set Designer: Heath Mattioli
Production: PRODn
Global Creative Director: Juan Costa Paz
With: Sora Choi
JZa8QEqy_o.jpg fs3fbxO3_o.jpg NFeoEKVD_o.jpg AOtMbVH8_o.jpg qpLOFJby_o.jpg FPNALKwu_o.jpg 4ZmewwnR_o.jpg LrVhhF6N_o.jpg R3OxtU96_o.jpg DOAiYSSC_o.jpg 1nFJzR3X_o.jpg CUh9UHEz_o.jpg

hAHMWeqF_o.jpg
Source: Vogue Italia/ vogue.it

Editorial is same cr*p as in every other Vogue done by new nobodies. Why cant they bring back old experienced teams from time to time

It’s very interesting. She looks like a fairy on the cover. And the edits are just fabs!!

Not bad. It's interesting that they printed her name on the cover. That will be good for her.

Very meh, the neon lighting effects are a total afterthought, there only to improve the edgy coefficient of the shoot.

The best shot is the one with the blue veil, I could see it printed inside Vogue Paris ca. 2005.

Thanks for posting dear @crmsnsnwflks! :heart: Overall an AMAZING cover-story (Sora is such a star!) and a delightful way to start a new year!

Not a fan of the cover, but by current Vogue standards, I do like some of the shots from the editorial. Or maybe I'm just liking the sight of something I haven't (yet) seen five times over.

the cover is good enough I reckon minus that silly fluorescent thing around PLUS she should be centred!!!

the editorial has some good shots too.

This could be a Sozzani inside VI story, but of course isn't that strong for a cover under her. I like a lot the colours and the clothes. it's quite better from recent months and some of the sister editions (thinking about Vogue France) but I'm not a fan of this and the knowledge about what is inside makes me feel not so happy about it. Shared content quite shades everything that looks okay.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blipster
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->