Hair:Lucia Iraci
Makeup: Nando Chiesa

My scans

Amazing issue.

Rachel Williams in "So Charming"
Nina Brosh in "Il Lusso...."
Nadja Auermann in "Uno Stile di Oggi"

Thank you, Kelly. :flower:

Lesley Ann Warren! :heart: (she was in the Clue movie as Miss Scarlett!) Thanks so much for all these scans!

I was so in love with this issue at the time - looking back, I can't believe one issue could have that much amazing content, I certainly wouldn't expect it of any magazine now.

Amazing issue.

Rachel Williams in "So Charming"
Nina Brosh in "Il Lusso...."
Nadja Auermann in "Uno Stile di Oggi"

Thank you, Kelly. :flower:

Lesley Ann Warren! :heart: (she was in the Clue movie as Miss Scarlett!) Thanks so much for all these scans!

I was so in love with this issue at the time - looking back, I can't believe one issue could have that much amazing content, I certainly wouldn't expect it of any magazine now.

^ Thanks! It was simply a marvelous issue - full of unexpected delights & there are more editorials that didn't interest me. Can you believe there is actually more!
Today's magazines are too repetitive & one-dimensional - thus predictable & boring.

What a great issue! Nothing like the past when there were countless spectacular edits in one issue. Thanks again, Kelly!!

Des Petites Jolies Robes
Ph: Dominique Issermann
Model: Kirsty Hume
Fashion Editor: Alice Gentilucci
Hair:Lucia Iraci
Makeup: Nando Chiesa

My scans
Ah, the stunning Kirsty Hume by the wonderful Dominique Issermann, what a cute editorial! I love this.

"Modern Love" is sublime, too. A great issue overall. Thanks for the fantastic scans, Kelly!

^ this is why i always feel ripped off when merely flipping through the magazines of today.

In the Weber ed, CZ and Cornelia Guest both make appearances.

I also spy Basia Milewicz and Janine Giddings in "Uno Stile di Oggi"

I'll always love Lesley Ann Warren for her role as Cinderella, one of my favorites musicals when I was a kid :lol:

thanks Kelles, for my Farrah fix! and Karen and Brandi, but really love them all!

I've always been a huge fan of Nadja. This ed shot by Helmut Newton may not be as iconic as the one in Vogue US, it is still a fantastic ed. I love the first shot a lot, it is so unconventional and unique.

Surf and turf debutantes Palm Beach 1995
Ph: Bruce Weber
Models: Stella Tennant; Michelle Hicks; Trish Goff
Fashion Editor: Joe McKenna
Hair: Ward
Makeup: Dick Page

Scanned by kelles

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member