Only Anna's cover is decent, and that already says a lot.

An utter disaster. Farneti just ruined this magazine. Shame.

Where is the change.org petition? I'm down!

Love seeing Anna on covers and hers is the best for me, but please can they stop with the handwriting stuff? It just makes everything even more messy.

(Also the models could've represented their own zodiac signs but what do I know)

Lets hope none of them had any dermatological diseases or even pubic lice

When I read the thread title, I knew I was in for another disappointment. And yup, I was right. And for some unknown reason, these covers are making me laugh. :lol: Who knew Farnet would go down the ANTM path? :rofl:

This is laughably bad.
Twelve astrology signs and instead of representing what is unique about each sign, they dress every model in the exact same outfit so they all look exactly the same. They could have had twelve unique collectable covers!?
I make a greater effort to write an intelligible post on TFS.
This is lazy, lazy, lazy!

The whole thing is not even funny or interesting, just another imagine-how-tired-we-are.gif issue like that 100 Prada covers, but what I hate the most is the sandals. :meow:

This is next level boring. There's no life nor substance in these photos. Just super basic and sad.

I liked the bodysuit at first, but after seeing it so many times styled the same way I'm starting to think it might be an LVMH coup for us to hate Chanel...

What a waste with the basic photography and repetitive styling...they pretend all the signs are the same? Unified? Only distinct between them by that tasteless plate?
What an idiot Farneti is to allowed this to happen.

and the art direction? Big JOKE

The only passable is Anna’s cover.

Zodiac issue is better for December or January, and there should be some other thing apart from cardboard sign and same Chanel outfit on every single girl. God, are they invent their issues sitting on the toilet? Because this looks like a mental diarrhea.
And after covid era I just want to shoot dead every author of white background studio shoot. I mean I never liked them, but now I want to kill someone when I see it over and over again.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wwandre
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->