Vogue Italia November 2022 : Rosalía by Harley Weir

It’s very Vogue Spain, typography and choice of subject. It’s a “collaboration” where Vogue Italia is nowhere to be seen…

This is the better cover though, since the Spain one is taken from such an unflattering angle.

Oh sh!t... Rosalia on all Vogues :ermm:
at least this image is better than vogue Spain :sick:

Rosalia is deserving of Vogue cover(s) and they're alright, not sure if more 2 during the same month was necessary though? I guess everything just feels quite uninspired at the moment (I could swear we just got the October cover a couple weeks ago too?)

Last edited:
it’s good! much better than Vogue Spain.

I like this! The days of epic VI covers are long gone, but this is still pleasant to see. Suits Rosalia well.

I was prepared to be hateful, but this isn't all bad. I personally couldn't care less for it, but I can acknowledge that it's an alright cover.

Better than her Vogue Spain cover. But not a lot better.

I like it, but is so amateur-looking

the white background reminds me of to the last issues of Farneti, but the font save it from bad memories.

^she´s well known in Europe and seems like in the US as well... she had a US Vogue cover a few years ago and people said that.

If only Farneti did not rely on those pretentious textured fonts, he could have at least gotten us this kind of quality. It's simple yet it works. I think it looks better in print.

SLEEPING ABBY
Photography:
Dario Catellani
Styling: Thistle Brown
Hair: Ryan Mitchell
Make-Up: Vanessa Icareg
Model: Abby Champion

Vogue Italia Digital Edition

You know what's worse? Vogue Italia followed Vogue Espana's art direction, which is the perfect embodiment of the fact that the edition lost its authority, no longer deserving to be part of the "big 4."

It's one thing to have a shared cover subject/editorial. Sure. But to change your art direction and pattern it over Vogue Espana? Seriously? For years editions all over the world emulate VP/VI/US/UK, and now...

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
miumeow
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->