i-D Spring 2016 : Lineisy Montero by Harley Weir

Lineisy has 'the' face. Though her modelling skill is weak, I have to agree with the Turlington resemblance.

Harley Weir's photography is pretty.

Lineisy's ed from wearesodroee.com

Model: Lineisy Montero
Photographer: Harley Weir
Fashion Editor: Julia Sarr-Jamois
Hair: Holli Smith
Make-up: Inge Grognard

Vetements is really giving everyone a run for their money lol. Amazing, Harley captures her natural beauty so smoothly, very well executed, kudos.

We Only Come Out at Night The Days Are Much Too Bright
Photographer: Daniel Jackson
Stylist: Ludivine Poiblanc
Hair: Esther Langham
Makeup: Francelle Daly
Manicurist: Rica Romain
Set Designer: Gerard Santos
Models: Damaris Goddrie, Cai Lee, Imaan Hammam, Aamito Lagum, & Janiece Dilone

fashioncopious.com

I'm late but I'm literally obsessed. She has the most perfect face for ID and the color scheme is phenomenal

That last ed is beyond flawless. Gorgeous girls and gorgeous portraits :heart:

Binx | i-D Spring 2016

But wait, there is more to that Spring 2016 issue of i-D than its glorious Lineisy Montero covers triptych! Open up the issue and page toward to the back and, lo, it is a story with Binx photographed for the first time by Terry Richardson. Styled by Alastair McKimm, the story titled “if you play with fire you get burned” is a cautionary tale with told with a bit of cheek. There are literal burn marks (pictured), yes, but Binx brings her own fireworks to this party wearing looks by Saint Laurent, Givenchy, Anthony Vaccarello and more. Photographed in Lower Manhattan at Santos Party House, a latter day CBGB in a day when the erstwhile club is now a John Varvatos store, the story recalls the very grit and dirt that makes luxury truly luxurious. Flick that proverbial Bic and raise it high for Binx.

Credits include: Publication, i-D N°342 Spring 2016; Title, “if you play with fire you get burned”; Photography, Terry Richardson; Styling, Alastair McKimm; Hair, Cim Mahony at La La Land; Makeup, Kanako Takase at Tim Howard Management using NARS Cosmetics; Manicure, Honey at Exposure NY; Digital, Rafael Rios; Production, Mary Clancey Pace at Hens Tooth Production, Julia Reis at Art Partner; Casting, Angus Munro for AM Casting at Streeters NY Photography assistance, David Swanson; Styling assistance, Lauren Davis, Sydney Rose Thomas; Hair assistance, Brian Casey; Production assistance, Eric Jacobson, Evan Schafer. Special Thanks to Santos Party House.

blog.nextmanagement

So they pick the weakest print black girl for the cover

It's so uncomfortable to look at Binx trying to be sexy. It's not her thing at all. Of course when you work with Terry, that's just about all a model can bring to the table.

Do not like Binx's edit as well. However the whole casting is stellar :smile:

WE ONLY COME OUT AT NIGHT
THE DAYS ARE MUCH TOO BRIGHT

PHOTOGRAPHER: DANIEL JACKSON
MODELS: DAMARIS GODDRIE, CAI LEE, IMAAN HAMMAM, AAMITO LAGUM & JANIECE DILONE
STYLING: LUDIVINE POIBLANC
HAIR: ESTHER LANGHAM
MAKEUP: FRANCELLE DALY
NAILS: RICA ROMAIN

PART 1. IN HQ.

VISUALIZING.FASHION

WE ONLY COME OUT AT NIGHT
THE DAYS ARE MUCH TOO BRIGHT

PART 2. IN HQ.

VISUALIZING.FASHION

Imaan is owning everythang these days, and she does it well :smile:

Really super casting all round, although that Binx ed could have been great with a better girl. All thats missing for me is Omahyra Mota, I can 'feel' her throughout all of this issue, would have been an amazing appearance.

So they pick the weakest print black girl for the cover

:lol: mte. I'd have loved to see Aamito or Imaan on the cover.
and lol @ Binx's ed. SO lifeless. She bores me to death.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
strigi
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->