MaxMara
Photo Unknown
Model Steevie Van Der Veen

Luciano Soprani
Photo Nadir Naldi
Models Laetitia Firmin-Didot, Massova & Unknown

archivio.vogue.it

Last edited:
such a gorgeous, flawless issue full of deep colors :heart:... it makes me want to skip summer and be wrapped in wools and wearing tights in a chilly autumn morning.

I wish people nowadays were not afraid to be as unapologetically romantic as in some of these stories (like Chatelain’s, the D’Orazio one), or what Deborah Turbeville was doing around this time blending it even with poetry at times, but I guess it depends too on how receptive or cynical the readers are nowadays.. when you see work like Annemarieke van Drimmelen‘s being deemed as pretentious, it does make you feel like.. why bother.

Thanks for this, justaguy!

such a gorgeous, flawless issue full of deep colors :heart:... it makes me want to skip summer and be wrapped in wools and wearing tights in a chilly autumn morning.

I wish people nowadays were not afraid to be as unapologetically romantic as in some of these stories (like Chatelain’s, the D’Orazio one), or what Deborah Turbeville was doing around this time blending it even with poetry at times, but I guess it depends too on how receptive or cynical the readers are nowadays.. when you see work like Annemarieke van Drimmelen‘s being deemed as pretentious, it does make you feel like.. why bother.

Thanks for this, justaguy!
My pleasure, MulletProof!!

This is a beautiful issue!!

The vibe in many of the editorials is so calming to me for some reason lol. The photography is beautiful, and easy on the eye if you get what I mean!! So lovely!! Also, Christy Turlington... I never get tired of her!!

I am loving these old issues that you are giving us...I look forward to them everyday!! Thanks, @justaguy...you’re the best!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ross640
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->