Vogue Japan March 2024 : Sora Choi by Peter Ash Lee

Their collaboration on Vogue China's February 2024 issue was better than that cover, but
it's still a good one and very timely for the Spring season. Peter Ash Lee's recent works remind me of Giseok Cho
and Zhong Lin's, but he's also capable of doing commercial shoots.

House & Garden at least makes the effort to use houses and gardens.

This looks like a florist's store that's been set up in a studio.

For me everything works except the model.

stunning I would say! love the colors work, Sora personified a more naive personality and the layout is smart!

i prefer sora with short hair - a cute long bob may have pulled this off.

i like the color scheme but not the flowers themselves. feels too sparse and the drooping flowers makes it feel like these are the bunch that were about to be thrown out so they're being economical and sustainable using it for this spread. not the best floral selection but timely theme idea.

This is a total failure. Styling is bad, photography is bad, everything is terrible. Dora looks like the Spirit of the Forest that tried to do make up for the first time.

I like the cover. It enhance Ancora!

Admittedly, this isn't the worst Vogue Japan cover I've across under Tiffany Godoy. Very appropriate for a March issue, despite the cliche of the florals for spring. I'm liking how Sora's lips seem to be be a perfect match the flowers, which is a very nice attention to detail. One slight snag I do have is the amputated-looking arm on the right... so unfortunate.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zhaoxx
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->