The Blonde Who Stole the Night
Photography: Solve Sundsbo
Stylist: George Cortina
Hair: Shay Ashual
Makeup: Lisa Butler
Body Art: Louise Bruun
Model: Daria Strokous

womenmanagement.tumblr

The styling is a miss for me. Cara is too young looking (at least on this cover) to pull off a Hollywood glam look like this. And I'd prefer a different hairstyle, even the original one on Giorgio Armani runway, to go with the dress, because with the bun here, her head looks disproportionally huge. I am looking forward to seeing Lindsey's story, the cinematic vibe had me sold.

Last edited by a moderator:
Been a while since I've actually really like a Vogue Japan cover, but this is quite nice! Nothing too over the top or exaggerated. Just nice styling, beautiful hair & makeup and great pose.

I actually like the pink masthead, cute cover!

Not bad.Cara Delevingne and Vogue Japan,perfect match.

Vogue Beauty: Vertigo In Her Eyes
Photographer: Lacey
Model: ?

clmuk

Daria Strokous' story is fabulous, love how she's channeling Marlene Dietrich in most of the shots. Daria's face is just.. perfection and excellent for an old Hollywood glamour story. The tattoos kinda ruin it for me but I guess they inject a modern edge into the concept.

wow another rubbish issue it looks like!! this is the fourth in a row. :( it's usually my favourite

There are 2 other eds:

Caroline Brasch Nielsen & Lindsey Wixson by Giampaolo Sgura / Anna Dello Russo
Catherine McNeil by Emma Summerton / Patti Wilson

Great cover, love the modern Audrey Hepburn feel to it. And love Darias edit, never thought she could be such a vixen but she's working it. Can't wait for Cat and Lindseys edits.

this one is slightly better but i just don't like their styling anymore. it used to be so fun and now they use all of the boring pieces

Vertigo in her eyes is quite lovely, the colours are wonderful and great Hitchcock references of course!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->