Vogue Korea August 2009 : Claudia, Naomi & Eva by John Paul Pietrus

^Thank you for the scans chrisis511... would you mind posting the fashion editor/stylist? Thank you!

i hate those covers, it's boring as hell! there are others talented models no? why do they put those old supermodels on covers?! it's a shame! however, i like Hye's ed

Supers still kicking..

not in this case. Eva`s cover is not that bad than other two.

OMG! it's kinda creepy, maybe the stylists want to made them more korean alike, but they look trashy and not a good trashy, this is trashy terrible.

^ What is that trashy? The covers? The eds?
The Vogue Korea team never tried to make any of them look like Korean.

Thanks chrisis511 for the scans!! Hope you can scan the Editorials!! :smile:

Eva's cover is my favourite. I like the colour scheme and the subtle lighting. Considering its Vogue kr's 13th anniversary, I thought they will feature more Korean supermodels instead.

OMG, I love Naomi's cover. Her skin looks stunning alongside the pink background.. :crush:

my dad just got it for me from korea and i just recieved it, thank god he got me Eva's cover (he did not know who i wanted so he just picked randomly) the show supplement is kinda like a coffee table book (seriously), very entertaining, the issue itself is a little dry but eva, claudia and naomi's edds are gorgeus :smile:

Hyes ed is totally fierce, love all the Dolce outfits and she is working it with her poses:heart:

COVER HQ's

SUPER BIG 3
Photographed by John-Paul Pietrus
Model by Naomi Campbell

Model by Eva Herzigova

scanned by me

Model by Claudia Schiffer

Shotting Story

scanned by me

Loved Naomi!, thanks for those amazing scans skalty!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andy190
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->