Vogue Korea July 2014 : Lindsey Wixson

Raymond Kim

Reaction score

Lindsey Wixson in second and Taeyang with models in first cover.
I guess this month will be multicover?

source : vogue korea facebook

^But her cover is a hundred million times better than the left trash...I love this cover.Lindsey brings out the attitude.

^But her cover is a hundred million times better than the left trash...I love this cover.Lindsey brings out the attitude.
I didn't even feel the need to comment on that one :P

I just don't like her mouth here, but the pose is nice. Will wait to get it in HQ.

Simply put, I don't like both cover. Especially I'm disappointed with Lindsey's cover. It looks so catalogue to me.

I've seen those rings in dozens of other editorials. boring.

Good cover, but i don't understand why these rings are part of editorial? I mean isn't time for the olympics, but well is problem of the VK team.

Cover to all editorials from my snaps. I can scans if you guys wants.

my snaps​

Last edited by a moderator:
WOW the editorials are ON POINT!!! I know the majority of people won't agree with me but I don't care, I love fashion and I don't comment here to have the approval of other people, I like to share my point of view and to me that first editorial "La Dolce Vita" is my favorite, it's fun, sporty, colorful and it looks cool, I feel it :smile: Yes it looks cheesy and funny but that's why I like about it, it isn't the typical very chic and elegant editorial we'd expect out of a Vogue editorial, all the more reasons to like this story even more héhé. Great job Vogue Korea, you always delivers :smile:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maliburum
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->