• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) We may experience a temporary downtime. Thanks for the patience.

Vogue Korea November 2011 : Mariacarla Boscono by Rafael Stahelin

hope she's got an ed inside..
now i wanna subscribe to vogue korea. hahaha, just for this

Oh wow.
This cover is Breathtaking
Vogue Korea has so much potential!
Cant wait to see the ed!

Last edited by a moderator:
This is really cool and I love the ''cold'' effect it has, considering it's a late fall/winter issue.

Agree, that icy effect, when combined with Mariacarla's intense beauty, is quite a powerful combination. The fonts and text are all easy on the eye, and the "women power" text is perfectly placed and packs a punch as well. A brilliant cover all-around.

The cover looks by Steven Meisel, probably outtake of Vogue US August 2011 Editorial, looks same hair style and backdrop, VK uses a lot of reprints and outtakes for the covers, if that's the case I don't think MCB will have ed inside.
But I like the cover, Mariacarla works everything.

Agree, that icy effect, when combined with Mariacarla's intense beauty, is quite a powerful combination.

Icy, I was looking for this word to describe what I loved about it so much. Fantastic cover, I love the coat she's wearing. Anyone knows who designed it?

Mariacarla! :heart: This cover is perfect, strong and intense. Amazing.

For me, it absolutely doesn't look like an outtake from US Vogue Meisel ed if you think it's by Meisel because of this.

Can't wait to see Mariacarla's eds:woot:

It's not an out take from the US Vogue August ed. They background here is icy blue and the lighting and angle used is different in this shot compared with the US Vogue ed.

MAFLX.jpg

twitter/voguekorea

style.com

These two shots obviously do not belong to the same shoot.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
discrepancyofficial
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->