Vogue Korea October 2011 : Karen Elson by Rafael Stahelin

tarsha

Reaction score
VE9iL.jpg

yes24

^ I think so, but I wasn't sure to add it in the title.

It looks like Karen gone really wrong. At least the cover looks good.

I think its stunning! Loving the contrast between the glamour of the dress with the stark surroundings! And I think it is Karen!

yes it's Karen...love the color tone, but not really liking her pose

The Gucci dress doesn`t work well here. Karen`s expression is odd. The colors are bland.

The Gucci dress doesn`t work well here. Karen`s expression is odd. The colors are bland.

I personally don't think the dress needs to 'work well'. I like there is contradiction and subversion rather than everything flowing and being the right fit

OMG, I never thought I would see an exclusive Karen cover for Vogue Korea :shock: It's quite an unexpected thing so I'm in shock, but it's a truly exciting thing to me :lol: Yay!!

I don't like anything about this cover, wrong hair & terrible face expression, they could have done better with Karen. And they couldn't think of better headline than October Issue to write on the cover? Very weird.

This looks like a late 90's Vogue Italia cover by Meisel.......liking the composition, but Karen's face looks mighty odd from the pic here.:unsure:

Love everything about this cover! Great styling, color and even the photoshop!

October Issue! - really now?

the clothes are amazing, usually Karen is, but here the pose kills the cover right in the foot, it's not good

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
duckyjeanjo
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->