Vogue Korea March 2012 : Karlie Kloss by Rafael Stahelin

tarsha

Reaction score
Co1pA.jpg

yes24

Don't like it.. If she stared at the camara it would be better, even though it's still quite weak and looks rather like a supplement cover for a March issue because of the styling and the white background that is way too simple. I was expecting something more than this when I read the title because it's Karlie. At least the orange colored theme is yummy and lovely, though.

I like the styling, but I can't believe they chose this shot for such an important month like March. She should be looking into the camera. It's rather lackluster, tbh.

I don't believe its bad at all, it isn't the best photo for a cover but its not bad.
The only thing annoying me is Korea from the masthead is going over her hat and it just looks odd to me

compared with last month cover, isn't it good though?
those orange point color and white simple backgrounds are well balanced.
but i have to say i don't like karlie closed her eyes. just don't like it.
closed eyes for cover image. seriously?

I love Karlie but I agree it would look much better if they chose a picture where she looks into the camera. It is 'nice' but it does not sell. I mean, they could fully use her face when they hire such a supermodel :D I had trouble recognizing her at first.

Its a questionable cover at best. Miss Kloss cannot be stopped and 2012 is her year! :D

Without all the head paraphernalia, and maybe if she was looking into camera, I think this cover would be stronger.

In fact, I don't mind the outfit, I only truly dislike the flowers, font and layout.loll

the fashion is ridiculous, the pose is good but she should have looked at us, it's a cover! Duh

This for March? Everything about it is so weird... I hate the contrast between her arm and the white background

the colours are nice but that giant vogue living is not a good thing

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wwandre
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->