Vogue Korea September 2021 : Song Hye Kyo by Jongha Park

Song Hye Kyo is one of the most gorgeous and sexy Korean actresses and they turned her into a plain, "classy older-lady"

personally when I think Hye Kyo I think sultry makeup like this:
song-hye-kyo-for-w-magazine-korea-january-2021-10.jpg

Had low expectations for this edition anyway, so these tame covers are neither here nor there for me. What is she wearing on the 2nd cover? Looks cute. Could have been photographed better.

Waiting patiently for Vogue Taiwan.

What did they do to her..

Cont..

Photographer:Jongha Park
Fashion Editor:Eunyoung Son
Editor:Narang Kim
Stylist:Hyunkung Kim
Hair:iljoong Lee
Makeup:Eunjung Jo

Vogue Korea

It's a pretty setting and very Korean editorial wise but yeah it's like a nothing kind of story.

KIM Tae-Yeon ("Taeyeon") for Louis Vuitton Fall 2021 Collection.

Photographer -- PARK Jong-Ha
Stylist -- UHM Ah-Reum
Fashion Editor -- SONG Ki-Ho
Hair Stylist -- KIM Ggotbi (Oui Oui)
Make-up Artist -- Seo-Ok (Oui Oui)

Model / Singer -- Taeyeon

Source -- 보그 코리아 (Vogue Korea)

WOW 400 pages and it seems that everything is exclusive and no reprints and all from Korea. You've gotta love their dedication in comparison to many other Vogue titles.

Review: 446 pages including the gorgeous Balenciaga Couture magazine supplement. Chloe Oh and Yoonmi Sun's editorials were sublime. I am also impressed with their other editorials since I'm a fan of Roversi and Porodina's photography style. Song Hye Kyo's editorial is a decent one. Her close-up shot with an orange flower would have been a better option for the cover, but it's understandable that they didn't choose it since it would look somewhat similar to their July 2021 cover with HoYeon. The real highlight of this issue is Jun (page 150). His photos were simple, but they elevated his look that he was unrecognizable from the taekwondo star that we knew. He legit looked like a Korean heartthrob. :heart:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lisarobbet
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->