Vogue México & Latam September 2024: Eiza González, Gael García Bernal & Diego Luna by Sharif Hamza

Ohhhh Eiza looks so different from her role in ''The 3 body problem'' but she looks good. However it's a very catalogue style for the photography, it does NOT feel elevated at all. Gael looks so good still after all these years.

It seems foolish to expect better from this edition of Vogue, but at least they have icons!

Looks like ofne of those Forbes covers where they highlight young successful exectutives.
Absolutely! Where's the fashion?! I do love Gael and Diego, they are true icons but again this doesn't feel like Vogue. Eiza looks better on the single cover, she seems kinda lost on the first cover. It certainly doesn't feel like a 25th celebration. I FAR preferred the 15th anniversary cover with Irina, Karen, and Cameron Russell shot by Alexi Lubomirski or the 20th anniversary cover(s) which felt quite powerful as well.

How These people work? that Gael's leg look so weird...thats the best choice? for the cover? for your anniversary? this is very lame taking in consideration the team.

Eiza? this is not Instagram...when she's well directed she looks good. Not in this case,sorry.

Wow, the (white) faces of Mexico Film Industry... A new twist to the choice of people for the cover, but very predictable for 'Mexicans in Hollywood'

I love Gael and Diego but their clothes ruined this cover! Such a shame because it’s actually a decent cover.

terrible first cover. I saw the names and almost got interested but what a letdown.

This is so terrible, so random that's why Vanity Fair didn't work in México. If they are gonna pull a Mexican Hollywood Issue they should include Mabel Cadena, Yalitza Aparicio, Diego Bonetta, Danna Paola, a more diverse cast.

Salma and Inez & Vinoodh wasn't available???
Where's the fashion??

love Gael and Diego but that cover isn't well-executed, and neither is the styling.

Young Miko for Latin America. There's another with Marta Minujin.
marta-minujin-en-la-portada-de-vogue-mexico-foto-instagramvoguemexico-DB5CFYQ5TNFEVB5RXGEA3VDOSE.jpg
2.jpg

Magzter

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mawillia
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->