Vogue Mexico & Latam April 2014 : Karolina Kurkova by David Roemer

I belive she have two editorials in this issue. Vogue Mexico posted a new shoot on Instagram...

Is the second cover for subscribers only or is it a folded cover?

This issue looks great, can't wait to pick it up :smile:

The two covers (print and digital edition) are by David Roemer, I read it this morning when I had the magazine

Is there a second editorial? The cover with the Chanel just seems like an entirely different styling and look than the full editorial that's been posted.

now i feel like there may even be a THIRD editorial. lol. because the cover shot certainly doesn't belong with this one.

here's another editorial from VOGUE Mexico April 2014

*fashionscansremastered

Finally got my digital issue, so we can figure this out! :clap: At a beginning, Koray Birand is definitely the photographer of the cover and the main editorial, so mods could officially change the thread title.

Last edited by a moderator:

DÍAS DE EXCESOS (EXCESSES DAYS)
Photographer: Koray Birand
Stylist: Sarah Gore-Reeves
Hair: David von Cannon
Make-up: Angie Parker
Model: Karolina Kurkova

Vogue Mexico 04/2014 Digital Edition

Images without text, from Koray's site (yeah, is not that rare that photographer and fashion editor have a different idea on what the final version of editorial should look like:(

koraybirand.co.uk

GAME ON (Proper Colors)
Photographer: Matt Jones
Stylist: Sarah Gore-Reeves
Hair: David von Cannon
Make-up: Angie Parker
Model: Karolina Kurkova

ABSOLUTA SOFISTICATION
Photographer: Alexander Neumann
Stylist: Valentina Collado
Hair: Leon Downing
Make-up: Karla Vega
Model: Maria Palm

Alternative Covers!
portadas_exclusivas_vogue_mexico_abril_karolina_kurkova_4303_480x720.jpg~original

portadas_exclusivas_vogue_mexico_abril_karolina_kurkova_8272_480x720.jpg~original

Vogue.mx

Love those alternative covers, this is the issue that just keeps on giving for KK!

2 Covers by David Roemer -HQ-

facebook & twitter / Vogue Mexico

Both outstanding, but that first one....Stunning!

Wow! Man! This just keeps getting better.

That first pic, the closeup. Just utterly breathtaking! Her neck! Cheekbones! Skin! Eyes! Lips! It's just all perfection.

And serving absolute glamazon supermodel in the full body shot. That's why those legs are legend.

The 1st one (of the last two shoots) should have been the only cover! WOW! :heart: such a perfect photo for a cover!

That 2nd to the last cover is absolutely perfect. It's such a great profile shot!

Cato van Ee by Duy Vo for Vogue Belleza Supplement S/S 2014 -HQ-

duyvo.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AmarisMoonlover
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->