Vogue Mexico September 2008 : Bianca Balti by Paola Kudacki

btw, i've got the sept issue but i dont have a scanner
and i have to say i hate Linda Evangelista, but the spread is really good!
uh and Coco's one is truly eye candy

thnx for the ID alejandro and yes I'm also loving coco's ed and also think EVA is doing a great job

Thanx Aaron!!!
I like the cover but I think they should have chosen a nature like / outdoor background instead of just white.

no honey, those are not mediocre, i used to think they same, but they do their best doing them, Eva Hughes (director in chief) is a true genius, she and her teams really pull outs nice collections, the other little spread on Septembers vogue its truly genius!

and Aaron, the "asian" model with Snejana on MaxMara is Bruna Tenorio haha

? I thought it was Hye Park?

youre an angel! hahaha I would give you karma but you didnt posted the whole editorial so you DONT DESERVE IT! hhahahahahahaha

Thanks for posting the cover, Tania! I'm going to karma you right away. I can't wait for Bianca's full ed!

Thanks for the scan Tania!

Bianca looks stunning as usual. :smile:

Thanks for posting the ed Tania, it is quite lovely!

Bianca looks fabulous and the cover is pretty nice.

wow this is far from what i expected from VOGUE MEX. i was expecting a VOGUE US kind of editorial, but it's totally different. bianca looks amazing, it's far more high fashion than i thought it'd be.`

ooh thanx for your nice comment to the mexican mag!:wink: haha

I like this cover, all the colours look very good together and Bianca looks amazing in that dress :flower:

Pasión de Ultramar
Vogue México, September 2008
Bianca Balti
Ph. Paola Kudacki

source | scanned by Tania

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amywhiffen
Back