Vogue Netherlands June 2012 : Guinevere van Seenus by Annemarieke van Drimmelen

This is such a lovely cover... it definitely gives off the summery vibe in a minimalist way.

I'm really surprised they haven't given Daphne a cover or at least an editorial yet. :shock: I'm just going to assume that she'll cover one of the upcoming issues.

Guinevere looks great, though, and I love how summery the cover feels. The layout is also really great. The snapshot looks a lot better than the online version and makes it the best cover yet, in my opinion. I really love that they're using all Dutch girls considering there are so many Dutch talents right now. No complaints. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
I also got the issue today, but they are playing very safe ! I like it but it is not is a great issue. Happy to see Guinevere on the cover !! looks very vogue uk 90s style

i wish it was orange like int he 1st preview, nice cover shot tho

Indeed one of those covers that look ten times better in print. The HQ is horrible in every sense! I like it but I would not overrate it, definitely the best from them but they can give more. I don't like the fact that they are copying VP layout since the last issue, it must stop.

I agree with you MON, it looks very Vogue Paris but I don't like it at all.

That's pretty! love everything about it.. and did I read.. Miguel Adrover?? :zorro: :heart:

I like the idea of a Vogue featuring mostly models from that Vogue's country. I wish U.S. Vogue would feature mostly American models.

Not that it's saying something because it's only the third issue, but this is the best one so far. Love the cover and all the editorials inside look quite good.

This issue came with a nice present as well: a black canvas bag with an illustration by my favourite illustrator Piet Paris, so I'm quite satisfied.

Beautiful and simple, it reminds me of some nineties covers.

Guinevere is American by the way, but is half Dutch or something.

really wonderful cover as expected from guinevere:heart:

and bonus points an ed with querelle

Really love this, the colors are so pretty and Guin looks soft and gorgeous:heart:. Cannot wait to see her edit along with Querelle and Ashleys:D

i'm glad with the direction VNL is taking, they have been only improving since the first issue :clap:
and i don't mind at all that they use mostly dutch models, for me it's better than using the same 5 models like VP..

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Uppmuntra
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->